Recent content by browny_5

1. B

VIC ****SOLD***Specialized Pitch Comp 2011 - 6" Enduro Trail weapon!

specialized inquiry Hi there, just wondering if your pitch is running 26inch wheels also If you would be interested in posting to "port Douglas qld" Cheers
  2. B

Townsville Subway State rd 4 photos

any of number 105 on a white v10 cheers joe jacksonbrown5@hotmail.com
  3. B

Illinbah Pictures - June

hey any of number 447 on a white v10 with a black dc shirt or a black and white fox jersey cheers joe
  4. B

townsville round 2 next weekend

hi just wondering if anyone from cairns is heading down to this race and if they have a spare seat im from portdouglas and need to find a lift. thanks joe
  5. B

AUS Jared Graves does Oceanias double

yer whats the go with that new bike that wyn is riding looks diferent. You heard about them damo?
  6. B

SS Rd. 1 Kenilworth

hi could i get a pic of 368 white v10 thanks joe
  7. B

Kenilworth 08.03.09

hi any pics of me i was number 368 and i was riding a white v10 with tld lid fox jersey or a blue and black 661 pressure suite. thanks joe
  8. B

Kenilworth rd 1 09

hi any pics of me i was number 368 and i was riding a white v10 with tld lid fox jersey or just a 661 pressure suite. thanks joe
  9. B

kenilworth 7th-8th of march

me and 5 other mates will be comin down from cairns for both the days.
  10. B

OMFG Intense M6 EVO

pic and link dont work for me
  11. B

One for the Graf/Stencil/street artists.... Apparently we're up to post #623 now

brazilian graffiti would have to be my favourite i read a book on it while i was at school and the art work just amazed me if anyone knows of the book or where to buy the book its called "brazilian grafitti" i would love to try to buy it. thanks joe
  12. B

Neck Brace

my mate in victoria broke his neck riding downhill i think he hit a tree doin around 50k's. me ill be buying one when i have the spare funds to do so.
  13. B

which insurance company??

thanks for that peachy now i understand how to go about it thru my parents starting to all make sense now. joe
  14. B

ok thanks for that i will look into that today. thanks joe.
  15. B

thanks for your help. is there anything i can do so its just my bike insured not a whole home and contents package??? thanks joe.