Recent content by Brylev81

1. B

ACT Delete plz

Thanks for not letting me know you sold the wheels to someone else when I was first in line and have been waiting for you to confirm the postage cost or if my wife could collect from you this week.
  2. B

ACT Delete plz

Pm sent re crest wheels
  3. B

Chain reaction cycles

I've got the same experience. CRC "dispatched" my order on the 3rd. Trackpak have it as leaving the UK on the 6th and that's it. No change or update to any of the tracking since then.
  4. B

Shimano SLX SL-M670 Front Shifter - 2/3 speed SOLD

Hey mate, I will take it. PM sent.
  5. B

VIC **everything sold**

Hey Mate, I will take the dropper and 2x XT shifter. Will send you a PM
  6. B

Everything for project 26" hardtail

Item - forks, wheels, controls, drivetrain Location - central coast, nsw Price range - Willing to pay reasonable prices Extra info: Just bought an on-one 456 as a project. Looking to put it together at a reasonable cost as the wife is not embracing the n+1 theory. Wheels, ideally stans or...
  7. B

Post your All MTN/Funduro hardtail

Love this thread and the awesome builds on here. Just after some quick advice from any 456 owners re sizing as I'm about to pull the trigger on a frame. I'm 6"1 with long legs and generally fit either a large or XL depending on brand. I'm thinking a 20" should be fine?
  8. B

FOUND. Black bars 740-50mm. Possible renthal swap.

I may have something for you and have sent a pm.
  9. B

WTB - Fullface Helmet

ITEM: Full face helmet, not fussed on brand etc Location: Central Coast, NSW Condition; Used, but still suitable for future use. Extra Info: Just looking to try and find a cheap full face helmet that someone has surplus to requirements. I'm planning to enter a GE event soon and want to wear a...
  10. B

Where do you keep your bike

I have my bikes in the shed. Not the most secure place I know, but I do have a 55kg German Shephard permanently on guard.
  11. B

Chain reaction cycles

I guess I will just have to be patient. I'm glad I decided not to strip the parts I am replacing yet. At least I can still ride this weekend.
  12. B

Chain reaction cycles

I ordered 3 items on Saturday, all of which were in stock, and paid by credit card so no issues with waiting for funds to clear. It has now been 4 full working days at their end and the order is to showing as processing. This is the first time I have ordered from CRC, and wondered if this...
  13. B

The discount code thread

I have a voucher for CRC. I'm not sure if it is specific for my account only, but anyone is welcome to try it as I won't be using it. Code is U7SX9 and is for $10 of minimum $100 spend. Valid until 22/06.
  14. B

Converting to 2x10

Thanks for the advice. mrricho, currently running 42/32/24 and was thinking I would most likely go to 38/26
  15. B

Converting to 2x10

Apologies if this has been asked before, I did search but could not find anything to answer my question. I am about to convert to 2x10 from 3x and just unsure on whether it is necessary to replace the front derailluer aswell or if the existing one can just be adjusted. The shifters have the...