Chain reaction cycles

Ackland

chats d'élevage
I'd just like to mention I bought some shimano xc 70 shoes on Sunday arvo from pushys , and they arrived this morning.

I know, not overseas, but better service than most Aussie online retailers I've dealt with.....
Warehouse in Brisvegas but sourced internationally....

Tracking number tells me my last order from Cyclingexpress.com.au shipped out of Asia....

tektek

Likes Dirt
Also impressed with service. Recently bought lube. Lube leaked in the box. They sent out the wrong one (wet lube). Now they are hopefully sending the correct dry lube

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Also impressed with service. Recently bought lube. Lube leaked in the box. They sent out the wrong one (wet lube). Now they are hopefully sending the correct dry lube

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
+1 for Sexyland

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
T7 take an early lead out of the gate, the order dispatch email received. CRC appear to be lagging behind comming out of the first straight, not their usual form on this part of the race. Their usual business tactic being to dispatch immediately giving them a good jump start on their competitors.

Stay tuned as more new unfolds.
Passing the dispatch stage and T7 have a lead of just over 12 hours...both parcels have now moved into the no-man's land anything goes section of the race known as 'transit'. This is a great opportunity for CRC to make up some lost time, but the same could be said for T7. Which parcel will proceed smoothly? Which parcel will end up forgotten in the back of the warehouse? On the receiving end, I have prepared my garbage bin for delivery. I am almost certain that if the parcel fits my postman considers the bin my new improved mail box. This hurts a little as I like visiting the people who run my local PO/news agent.

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
It's still an absolute pain in the arse of a website. The slowest, most frustrating site in all of mountain biking.

I refuse to buy from them for this reason. Pushys for the win.

takai

Eats Squid
Speaking of that missing CRC parcel. The replacement showed up. 6 days from post in the uk (23rd) to my door.

swaz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's still an absolute pain in the arse of a website. The slowest, most frustrating site in all of mountain biking.

I refuse to buy from them for this reason. Pushys for the win.
Pushys have lost my custom because of their shit house customer service after purchase.

chaos99

Likes Bikes
Placed an order with CRC on the 18th and they shipped on the 20th.
Delivered this morning.
With Royal mail too.

Last package took twice as long :eek:hwell:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Passing the dispatch stage and T7 have a lead of just over 12 hours...both parcels have now moved into the no-man's land anything goes section of the race known as 'transit'. This is a great opportunity for CRC to make up some lost time, but the same could be said for T7. Which parcel will proceed smoothly? Which parcel will end up forgotten in the back of the warehouse? On the receiving end, I have prepared my garbage bin for delivery. I am almost certain that if the parcel fits my postman considers the bin my new improved mail box. This hurts a little as I like visiting the people who run my local PO/news agent.
The end of the week rolls around...surely the packages are coming into sight? Theres a chugging smoke cloud in the distance...it is the delivery guy who thinks my bin is a mail box! And bam! It is torpedo first to the post.

Met delivery man. He arrived as we loaded up for Friday arv shuttles. Figured out why he uses the bin - he ain't so smart. New post and stem match up perfect and look sick. Bars will match in beautifully....oh fuck. I ordered the wrong size seat post. I ain't so smarts neither. I was a little deflated.

Brylev81

Likes Bikes
I ordered 3 items on Saturday, all of which were in stock, and paid by credit card so no issues with waiting for funds to clear. It has now been 4 full working days at their end and the order is to showing as processing.

This is the first time I have ordered from CRC, and wondered if this sort of time frame is normal for them or should I be giving them a nudge?

C0na

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I ordered 3 items on Saturday, all of which were in stock, and paid by credit card so no issues with waiting for funds to clear. It has now been 4 full working days at their end and the order is to showing as processing.

This is the first time I have ordered from CRC, and wondered if this sort of time frame is normal for them or should I be giving them a nudge?
Id probably give it a couple more days. I made an order almost 3 weeks ago now, was dispatched on Monday.........:tsk:

ChopSticks

Banned
Took advantage of free shipping the other day
purchased via paypal
got email confirmation item was posted later that night!!!!
super quick !

mtb101

Likes Bikes and Dirt

from my 20+ orders over the years, its 5-10 days. you can log into your order and check, make sure 100% all were in stock. I'd wait as they've never let me down yet.

Will456

Likes Bikes

So it wasn't just my order haha. Had the same thing happen, ordered 6 small items on Saturday, everything cleared, even paid extra for express shipping hoping to get everything here by the end of the week only to have to wait until Wednesday before my order was dispatched. First time I've ever had something like this happen, ordered over the weekend plenty of times before and have always had everything dispatched and on its way by Monday.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Took advantage of free shipping the other day
purchased via paypal
got email confirmation item was posted later that night!!!!
super quick !
Your reputation precedes you....they know who not to fuck with.

I almost always get my items from them in a reasonable time frame and i use free shipping. but when things take a long time.....it hurts!

Brylev81

Likes Bikes
I guess I will just have to be patient.

I'm glad I decided not to strip the parts I am replacing yet. At least I can still ride this weekend.

ChopSticks

Banned
Your reputation precedes you....they know who not to fuck with.

I almost always get my items from them in a reasonable time frame and i use free shipping. but when things take a long time.....it hurts!
Bahahaha
fucking gold!
this actually made my day PP

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/