Recent content by Bud Weiser

1. Bud Weiser

Large XC hardtail, needed ASAP

hey, i need a large XC hardtail asap, Item: large frame, im 184cm tall Location: Melbourne Item Condition: working.. Price and price conditions: up to about $1500 for the right thing Extra Info: need for this weekend so if you want a quick sale i could be your man.. thanks campbell
  2. Bud Weiser

Snowboard help/advice

hey buddy, hate to be the bearer of bad news but $500 aint going to get you much in the way of a good board that will allow you to shred the whole mountain and progress. i would stay away from BURTON.. its chinese made shit!! go anything made in north america.. better quality the way...
  3. Bud Weiser

The Snow Thread

"manufactured in the usa near canada" my bad, should know my facts
  4. Bud Weiser

The Snow Thread

burton is chinese made shit!! go get a libtech or gnu under your feet.... made in the usa and once you go banana you will never go back!! the banana also lets you ride a dramatically shorter board. for example i'm 75kg, 183cmtall and i ride a 149 gnu street banana for play, a 152 skate...
  5. Bud Weiser

The Snow Thread

STOP BUYING ONLINE!!!!!! SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL STORE AND THE WILL SUPPORT YOU I dont want to start that whole debate but its the same in the snow community as the bike community. Now if you want an incredibly good store with no big flashy bullshit and a good crew of workers who ride and...
  6. Bud Weiser

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

speak to water boy on this forum, he is super keen on golfs!!! he knows all. wabbits Mk1 is even better in the flesh, super low and clean.
  7. Bud Weiser

MegaRampage, Megafail?

As usual POP mag guys are up to date http://www.popmag.com.au/content/2009/10/megarampage-ramp-session-canceled-music-festival-to-continue/ the skate, snow and surf industry has been hit really hard by the economic climate at the moment. everything is up in price, limited numbers and...
  8. Bud Weiser

Legal Question (any police/lawyer's? on here)

forcing people to speed is common, but the fun part is being told that you are driving too slow, when you are clearly following the yellow recommended speed signs around bends and such. as you have to during your driving exam. my record is doing 35 in a 60 zone because "i felt it unsafe to...
  9. Bud Weiser

The Photo Snob Thread

Cam. W well i guess we all have a tubby kid that looks like that then
  10. Bud Weiser

The Photo Snob Thread

Cam. W, what school is that, looks familier
  11. Bud Weiser

Snow trip

FUCK BURTON.. there range is too big, they seem to have a board for everything and everyone has there gear and it is far to expensive for what you get, plus its not original and snowboarding is all about having your own style and teaks, very hard to do with burton gear that is so very...
  12. Bud Weiser

snowboard related

a fun new board that i have been ripping so far this season is the LIBTECH SKATE BANANA, twin tip 152cm (im 185cm tall, yes its small) basically its got a totally opposite bend in it hence the name banana. it is mad fun to ride, butters like a dream, tail and nose presses beautifully and...
  13. Bud Weiser

The Photo Snob Thread

Leitch, at least one of us is enjoying your your downfall of having one flash. haha nah jokes, the flash is still running strong and i love it.
  14. Bud Weiser

snowboarding pack?

hey dude, dont waste your money on a shit board boot binding combo, you will hate it and generally the hire stuff you get is better than those really cheap combo deals. always buy a good jacket and pants, nothing worse than being cold and wet. and dont forget you have to look RAD. if you...
  15. Bud Weiser

The Photo Snob Thread

WANTED: I want a cheap short length lens, fixed or zoom. can be cheap and nasty for canon EFS mount. Send us your offers. Its needed just for a shitty gig where it will get bashed around. just needs to work. Please Email me, campbellfinney@yahoo.com, or PM me. Quiker the better...