Recent content by CAMRIDESBIKES

1. CAMRIDESBIKES

FOR SALE - $1000 ono !! must go! Transportable Ramp, want your feedback!

FOR SALE - $1000 ono !! must go! Portable Ramp Jump Useful for Demos and Competitions I know this should be posted in the for sale section in misc, but who would ever stumble upon such a crazy idea.. Anyone know who would put this to good use? Some details below from my sale ad...
  2. CAMRIDESBIKES

Wollongong Dirtjump Scene

Hey Guys, Just wondering if anyone could put me in contact with any dirtjump riders in the Wollongong area that have a good spot to ride on. I'm more than happy to put in some time with the shovel to earn my ranks, I'm just new to the area and need somewhere to shred. Cheers, Cam Rouch
  3. CAMRIDESBIKES

STOLEN Banshee Amp Custom Build!!!!

Found.. Please delete!!! Found it guys... Sooo stoked! Please delete this thread.. woooooo!!!
  4. CAMRIDESBIKES

Stolen last night in central Wagga, pretty rare bike, new 2011 831's on it, as well as dartmoor rims laced to hope hubs... brake is also custom.. deore lx lever on an xt calliper with a hope pro disc... Keep a look out guys! money for whoever finds it!
  5. CAMRIDESBIKES

So, this bike was stolen out of the boot of my locked subaru. Any help keeping an eye out for this bike would be much appreciated. Spec= Frame- Banshee Amp Frame Small Headset- Token Highrolling Stem- Thomson Elite X4 Bar- Chromag OSX Fubars Grips- Demolition Forks- 2011 Fox 831's Front...
  6. CAMRIDESBIKES

dj nationals

Progress? Hows the jumps coming along guys? We could even just make this a jam...
  7. CAMRIDESBIKES

Whale Tail?

Anyone got a clue how to build a whaletail (step-up to step-down) platform. Ive seen them bend long lengths of timber for the goatstyle setup but not sure how they get that bend. Dimensions of the curve would also help a heap. Cheers :cool:
  8. CAMRIDESBIKES

DJ Banshee Amp

Thanks people :o These wheels are strong and I back up what jacksons saying. I've seen riders you literally push their bike down as they land, and always seem to be complaining about broken parts. Riding hard is alot different to trashing you gear. Soderstrom rides hard- rides a sub 10...
  9. CAMRIDESBIKES

A Positive Story About A Broken Bike

Nice story, Its guys like Darren that are not only providing excellent service to customers but really giving back to the industry; Frame giveaways, sponsoring events and supporting the riders from even the grassroots level. Our industry needs more people like this so support the guys...
  10. CAMRIDESBIKES

DJ Banshee Amp

Thanks guys for the positve comments, Jervis I'll play around to see with what works best to stop the cranks, this setup worked for a day but is starting to fail now. Might have to hack up one of old tires and give your idea a go. ps. how can i get the same polished look of the frame from...
  11. CAMRIDESBIKES

DJ Banshee Amp

The thing around the bb/crank area is just a bit of rubber tube and a zip tie I put on to create a bit of friction. So I don't have to run my chain ridiculously tight to stop the cranks spinning when I tailwhip. The weights pretty amazing, my last build was about 11 but once I converted over...
  12. CAMRIDESBIKES

DJ Banshee Amp

Thanks sheeks, Banshee were deffinately bang on the buck with this frame. It's spot on to ride. The build came in at 9.97 kg which is just heaven to throw around over the jumps !
  13. CAMRIDESBIKES

DJ Banshee Amp

So here it is, my long awaited banshee amp. :eek: Firstly I'd just like to give a big shoutout to Darren from Barspin Imports (Director of Team Banshee Australia) for his on going support, as well as Morgan street cycles for some of the smaller fiddlelys needed to get this...
  14. CAMRIDESBIKES

Should I go with a Banshee AMP Or just wait my time and get..

Amp for the win Dude amp is BOSS at dirtjumps, I'd much rather throw around a 2kg alloy frame on the jumps that a steel frame. Just look how many up and comers are riding the amps over in canada!
  15. CAMRIDESBIKES

Majesty NEW PHOTO page3

Clean bike jervis, I like it! If anyones having problems with hopes moving, head down to your local engineering supplies bolt shop and you can purchase stainless steel bolts for a ring spanner for 89 cents. They never move, there only 4 grams heavier and there easier to get tight and you...