Recent content by CanCer

1. CanCer

STOLEN Specialized Langster - SS, Flat Bars, Perth

Hey guys, Came outside this morning to jump on my road bike and go to work and it's gone -_- Was there when I left for work yesterday morning, so it's been nabbed between yesterday morning and the wee hours of this morning. Was taken from Dianella in Perth, Western Australia. Pics of...
  2. CanCer

General Perth Riding Talk

So it looks like the reason there's not one of these is that I'm the only person who rides a bike in Perth =P Guess I'll just talk about myself till I get a friend then haha. Going for another ride in the city tonight hopefully, anyone have any suggestions of stuff to hit up other than the...
  3. CanCer

General Perth Riding Talk

Doesn't seem to be another general thread for talking about being on your bike so I'm making one =P Went out Friday night for 4-5 hours in the city, ended up at Burswood skate park, the end bowl down there is absurd, I think I died about four times before we left. Then to Goat Farm yesterday...
  4. CanCer

An interesting thread from the US of A

I just think it's great that someone who isn't a rider is patient and thoughtful enough to see it as a viable activity, and not be quick to go 'I don't do it so therefore it mustn't be important'. :clap2:
  5. CanCer

New Zealand Trip - Van Hire ?

I was going to suggest Juicy too, I went over there when I was a travel agent last year and they were still the only company who'd hire me a car since I was under 21. Were fairly cheap too.
  6. CanCer

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

180's engine is out =] So getting a new heart next week then it'll be back to being able to drive places again after 3 months of sticking close to home :clap2:
  7. CanCer

Little Things You Love

Getting my tax return in under a week, just in time to buy a new bike. Success.
  8. CanCer

Western Australia Trails??

Where're you going to be staying man? That'll probably make a difference. I love the tracks down at Pile Road near Dardanup, but that's because I used to live down the road haha. Jump onto hucktoflat.com, not all that active but an alright-ish log of trails.
  9. CanCer

Swaybars in the 13 make a hell of a difference, or so I've found anyway.
  10. CanCer

Haha he works at the cas and has quite a bit of $$ to blow =P Hasn't got them anymore though, he's now running;
  11. CanCer

Haha it's got a lot more to do with his driving style than any weakness of the drivetrain =P And a bit of bad luck with workshops doing a few dodgies. And no they're real =P
  12. CanCer

Bad luck and cars go hand in hand. Mate of mine, in the last 6 months, has been through 2 clutches, two front ends and a gearbox as well as having knock issues in his supercharged Celica.
  13. CanCer

NSW Soldddd!!!

Price-$1500 but please send offers, really need this sold Size-Medium
  14. CanCer

Mace Gear - Who in Aus sells it? Online or LBS in WA.

Item: Mace Gear - Specifically gloves Location: Online or in WA Price range/Willing to Pay: Whatever it costs Extra Info: So I've emailed the distro listed on the Mace site a couple of times with no reply, trawled all of the Aus online bike stores I could find, no joy. The only place I...
  15. CanCer

Big fan of the VW man, my dad had one for a while and I considered getting one when the engine in my 180 died, but the cost to get one to a stage I liked VS the fun I'd have with it was a little too much for me. Plus being the president of SilviaWA means I have to keep buying Silvias >.< At...