Recent content by Capone

1. Capone

Well written article on cyclists

wait until your on a motorbike with these waste of space texting and driving, its truly staggering how many do it and dont give a rats arse about being called out
  2. Capone

The gaming thread

PS4 (the standard one). Its expensive and IMO not worth 50% of what it costs BF1 or Titanfall 2 seem to be the go to FPS games at the moment
  3. Capone

The gaming thread

Played the beta for Infinite Warfare and was not impressed. Played MW remastered and its fairly meh. graphics are better, mechanics are shit.
  4. Capone

The gaming thread

if you party up its great fun, the old school weapons make it very different. Gas grenades are amazing too
  5. Capone

Old and angry: what pisses you off? The rants of ANGRY old men and women!

even more fun on a 1000cc motorbike,
  6. Capone

The gaming thread

Its great they didnt just go the way of a quick port with some improved graphics. 1st person mode is fantastic and the way the city now feels far more alive, its amazing however alive it all is and how it reacts around the carnage you can create. Big call coming but its the best game ever...
  7. Capone

The gaming thread

GTA5 on PS4 will blow your mind, its truly a thing of beauty
  8. Capone

Easton wheelsets?

I also have the rims, and had to replace the bearings. Easton themselves sent the kit out, top notch service. The rims have copped some pretty epic hammerings and are still going strong
  9. Capone

Little Things You Hate

Agreed, Sport, sport and more sport Its pretty clear the national sporting bodies are over FTV, V8 supercars have migrated, NRL, AFL, Super Rugby, A League and the list goes on The new channel structure looks good as well
  10. Capone

Internet keeps dropping out - any tech guru's out there?

Try removing the unused sockets from the circuit, so that you have a direct path. Another solution could be to upgrade the router to something like a cisco small business model, the shit you get from the telcos are crap. However wait until the telco confirms its not a carriage issue
  11. Capone

Internet keeps dropping out - any tech guru's out there?

Could potentially try this http://freeola.com/line-test/, let us know the results, especially around packet loss. Also do you only have 1 line into your house but multiple JR11 plugs?, sometimes this can cause issues with the connection.
  12. Capone

The Photo Snob Thread

Hoping/knowing someone can give me some input on a camera What are peoples thoughts on the Sony A7/A7r/A7s I currently have a D7000 using a DX 1.8f 35mm and have been looking with interest at full frame in particular mirrorless. cheers
  13. Capone

General Geopolitics (for Armchair Generals)

Well for the basis of the final solution i believe that Hitler, Himmler, Heindrich and the rest of the merry band of fruit cakes would have viewed it as the removal of a race of people. Better judgement would suggest it was religiously motivated. However my previous point stands that its was not...
  14. Capone

General Geopolitics (for Armchair Generals)

Hitler's views on Jews were not just economic, he had long held anti semetic views. The whole blame the Jews for their profiteering on our misery after WW1 was just a good pitch and was used to good effect to establish the NSDAP as a political party. Anti semtism was rife in Europe during the...