Recent content by Craven Moorehead

1. C

Custom DH/Enduro Jersey Recommendations?

We used a design from theses guys http://www.nightfoxdownhill.com/ but got these guys to make them because they were cheaper. http://www.ventou.com.au/
  2. C

Hunter mtb club enduro????

http://hmba.asn.au/
  3. C

Christmas Riding in Orange

I'll be in Orange for Xmas too if you don't mind someone else tagging along.PM your details if it's cool.
  4. C

Fizik Tundra saddle

Thanks I'll do that.
  5. C

Fizik Tundra saddle

[b]Item: Fizik Tundra to replace one off a 2011 Anthem [b]Location: Anywhere will pay postage [b]Price range/Willing to Pay: Whatever's fair [b]Extra Info: Must be new or near new condition
  6. C

All Mountain Tracks - What Do You See

My top 3 tracks- 1.Wisemans Ferry track 1-proper steep,rocky technical challenging track where it was a mission just to get to the bottom in one piece let alone race down but still had the fitness aspect of riding up to the start. 2.Paterson track 2-if this years track with the extra features...
  7. C

nz accomidation

Have a look at www.bookabach.co.nz.They have all the holiday houses listed all over NZ,if there's a group of you it can be a cheap option.
  8. C

Craftworks FRX2 thoughts

Mate I've got one and they're a pretty solid rig.I've only got 32mm forks on mine and that's about the only place I get any flex that I can tell.I come from a more XC background and it more than makes up for my lack of skill.I've cased doubles on DH tracks and over jumped a 5-6 foot drop and...
  9. C

FOUND Timer Remote Control for a camera at Ourimbah

Found at the start of the DH track.PM if it's yours.
  10. C

Direction to Ourimbah

The DH track is not too steep at all and everything is rollable.There's a couple of options on the way down with an AM track as well as the DH,the DH is a bit more groomed but both are great fun and probably equally challenging.If you've got the Strava app on your phone you can use that to...
  11. C

Haematoma treatment

A sucking action usually reduces swelling in the groin.
  12. C

Dual ring chainguides

Ten speed's no drama it's XX at the moment,I shouldn't imagine a X9 derailleur would have any compatibility issues with a XX shifter?
  13. C

Dual ring chainguides

Don't be so hard on yourself old mate,you're right though that would have been a nice cheap fix.I just had a look at type 2 derailleurs and a X9 is half the price of a MRP chainguide so that's definitely an option.
  14. C

Dual ring chainguides

I'm after some advice on chainguides for a dual ring set up.I've got a Craftworks FRX I've only had for a little while that I'm constantly dropping the chain on.It's set up with a XX drivetrain with 28/42 chainrings and doesn't have ISCG mounts.The only one I can seem to find which is BB mount...
  15. C

Newcastle / Hunter Riders

Have a gander at the Cycle Singleton and Singleton MTBers facebook pages there's a few lads on there doing it.