Recent content by -DAvo

1. -DAvo

WA SOLD please delete

Item: 2 x Goodridge Hose Kit 107 to suit shimano Location: Perth, will post at buyers expense Item Condition: brand new still in box Reason for selling: don't need Price and price conditions: $50 each or $90 for both Extra Info: each kit will do ONE brake only. **Please Note...
  2. -DAvo

WA: Kalamunda Circuit. Good tyres for Pea gravel?

I've been using WTB BEELINES 650b TCS at 25psi (71kg rider) at the Kalamunda circuit... cannot rate these tires high enough!! Only other combo that comes close are the Maxxis IKON exo 3c tires.
  3. -DAvo

Purple Ti Carbon Blut Lt

yeah its alright Lachy........... :p nice pics as well!! :cool:
  4. -DAvo

TBE Belmont now on Facebook!

Hey guys, just to those here who use Facebook, TBE Belmont are now on facebook, so join up to stay informed for regular night rides, specials, and to oogle over some customer builds we've been lucky enough to take part in! :) thanks...
  5. -DAvo

The Photo Snob Thread

hey guys wow this thread is getting massive! anyway for anyone who is using a canon DSLR, im offloading some of my lenses 1. EF 100mm f/2 USM $350.00 ono posted aust wide 2. EF 24mm f/2.8 $200.00 ono posted aust wide and MIGHT consider selling my EF 200mm f/2.8L USM if i get a...
  6. -DAvo

My Last purchase

ahhh, my old faithful.. funny to see it pop up after all this time...enjoy it! :cool:
  7. -DAvo

The Photo Snob Thread

If anyone is interested, im selling my EF 100mm f2 lens. have not used this lens in an actual shoot yet, just punting around home doing still life shots. very very sharp lens, almost as sharp as my 200L :eek: reason for selling, have a 200mm L and a 70-200 so all my bases are covered :p...
  8. -DAvo

The Photo Snob Thread

found this poor little bugger in my garage last night :(
  9. -DAvo

The Photo Snob Thread

playing with the bee's the other day... C&C please! :) and just restarted my flickr page! :p http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidchai/ thanks!
  10. -DAvo

The Photo Snob Thread

dont know if they do converters between canon and nikon, but if they do, ive got a 24mm 2.8 you can have for cheap oh and if anyone else is interested, have a few camera tidbits up for grab lowepro slingshot bag lowepro nova 190aw bag canon ef 24mm 2.8 canon ef 50mm 1.8 (maybee)...
  11. -DAvo

The Photo Snob Thread

yeah, i love the 200mm! but ive ordered a sigma 70-200 ex 2.8 macro to complete my set up, so my main lenses will be a 10-20, 24-70, and 70-200.. will get rid of most of my primes but the 200mm will stay :) till i can afford a 200mm f2L :p btw hows full frame treating ya? the thought of...
  12. -DAvo

The Photo Snob Thread

edit: coffee and camera shake do not go together well!! picked up the 24-70 today! :D will post some shots with it asap! thought id inc. a famiy shot as well :p taken with my 24mm f2.8 soon to be added, a Sigma APO 70-200 2.8 EX macro mk2 :cool::cool:
  13. -DAvo

09 santa cruz blur xc or scott genius 10

thanks for the kind words ed :p jason, was great to speak with you the other day, am in the process of quoting up a few build kit options for you, speak to you soon ;)
  14. -DAvo

The Photo Snob Thread

i am selling my 50 1.8 mk2 if your interested. also selling a 24mm f.28 AND possibly my beloved 100mm f2 ditching all my primes (cept for the 200mm f2.8L *drool*) :p
  15. -DAvo

The Photo Snob Thread

sorry poor choice of words :o anyone going to take photographs at the dawn services? :p