Recent content by DEMONATION

1. DEMONATION

28 inch bars.

everyone keeps on suggesting the triumphs, now i am a sunday addict. but the triumph bars are shit the tubing is so thin and this sacrifices strength. i am running slams but im going to buy nick richo bloody oath bars soon.
  2. DEMONATION

Anyone been downhilling on a bmx

no this is a stupid question.
  3. DEMONATION

Who Can do a 360 bunnyhop?

i can. really easy trick most bmxers that have been riding 2years+ can.
  4. DEMONATION

'Rebelyell' bmx mag

Benn Piggot what a champ :D great magazine pretty suprised that we aussies have put out such a well thought and put together mag. hope the rider owned magazine does well :) cant wait for next issue. ps... guys cmon whats the use of even bothering bitching about ozscene. its a waste of...
  5. DEMONATION

28 inch bars.

dude 28s are like wiping ur ass with silk. How much do you have to spend? s7m have just produced the brand new slam xlt bars which are abour 150gm lighter than the original smals, 4qb baked for extra strength, and have a lifetime warranty. That seems like a foolproof decision to me. a bit more...
  6. DEMONATION

Feels like sunday!

sunday pedals coming soon i have already trashed the cilenks.
  7. DEMONATION

Morgan Wade

no fucking way! morgan is a hucker. he has no style... at all and whenever he pulls big shit everyone grits there teeth and hopes he doesnt die. best rider in bmx would have to be split between 3 categories there is no 1 rider that is best in all techniques and since i dont follow vert i...
  8. DEMONATION

Feels like sunday!

^^ meh why not. its a hot day in cairns and im still a bit hungover haha. frame: 06 sundaybikes 21" frame black forks: sunday morning bars: sunday triumphs (old tudors shown) stem:animal jump off green headset: fsa impact grips: odi longneck bar ends: shadow green seat: shadow slim...
  9. DEMONATION

Feels like sunday!

Heres my sunday built.
  10. DEMONATION

New Nicolai

EDIT: MY appoligizes i see the fortheriders sticker there giving the bike authenticity and holy shit bro ride her like the bitch she is peace.
  11. DEMONATION

flys or evolvers

evolvers are shit, heavy and ugly. if ur running chainstay mounted brakes get flys they have the lowest profile and dont interfear with small gearing. if u have chainstay mounts get hombres they are the best brakes ever there cheap, light, work well, look nice.
  12. DEMONATION

*Bling*416*Bling*

can u guys please go on msn and have ur chit chat. btw nice ride.
  13. DEMONATION

Getting hyped up

sit at the run up to the jump and imagine urself jumping it perfect about 100 times. roll in put in a pedal and make sure ur not shaking or any of that shit. if ur calm everything will work out. make sure u dont blank jump *blankjump-my little saying for the first time u normally hit shit and...
  14. DEMONATION

Specialized Fuse II

i owned a fuse 3 for a while and loved it. the fuse two is also decent aswell. but if u want that little bit lighter with better brakes, wheels and cranks id go the extra i think $120 for the III
  15. DEMONATION

sunday bmx.

thanks guys for all the comments (bmx4life whats ur beef?) getting hubs off strictly this weekend and will post complete setup when built :)