Recent content by dirt rider

1. D

one for squids...

no maybe everything else is upside down and he isnt good pic mate
  2. D

For the Quick and Careless

I was watching a show ages ago about all the bodged up jobs for ya bike , And one of them got a flat tyre. So he took to tyre off with a stick , chucked away the tube and put a hose in instead im sure it wouldnt be that great but good enough to get you home
  3. D

a vid i made (tadpole vs littleman)

tadpole is as smooth as butter in those jumps and stuff at the start , so i would have to say he is better then you at that you were faster in the downhill bits but then again you had a dually and tadpole had a hardtail
  4. D

video of bender

Man he is a nutter , that first drop he did was huge
  5. D

Stromlo state pics

got one with a guy in a blazer and $20 sunnies
  6. D

stromlo state round photos

that stack was a shocker to see good thing he is ok tho
  7. D

Madelaide Vandals sesh

they just get better and better dont they
  8. D

my banshee jb edition

you can change the rear travel , i got mine set on 6" but it also has 7 or 8 inches
  9. D

my banshee jb edition

yep thats the one
  10. D

my banshee jb edition

its a 05 model pretty good deal i bought it at 2 weeks old for $3700 with the fox 40 r forks
  11. D

my banshee jb edition

i think its only the paint job and only 1 degree head angle
  12. D

my banshee jb edition

hey guys had this bike for a few months now and ditched the duel crown forks for these today and lovin it tell me what ya think frame : banshee scream josh bender edition forks : marz 66 rc2x's 150 mm grip : oury lock ons rims : mag 30's bars / stem / cranks: hasselfelt pedals ...
  13. D

Sold please delete

pm'ed you catchya later
  14. D

SOLD - 06 Fox 36 RC2 TALAS - 4" - 6" Air Fork = $800

hey willing to buy but i can only give $900 for em deal or no deal lol laters
  15. D

2005 fox 40 r's SOLD !!

hey guys i have had many offers for these forks its kinda like an auction now the price is up to $950 still am flexible with what state ya from and stuff so same deal jas ask for pics if ya want them laters