Recent content by downhill_4_life

1. D

SOLD Elka Stage 5

hey dude real interested do you have any pictures?
  2. D

Mt. Buller - Gravity Cup Rnd 2 2012

hey mate hows is going plate:522 bike: craftworks s1 (black) kit:alpine stars white red and black thanks heeps
  3. D

brake rotor rubbing on brake mounts

yeah i searched before i posted and it came up with put spacers in the axle, but im no to keen on modfying my bike just incase something goes wrong. but the wheel has movement so i think it might be the wheel cones being out of place so ill just give that a shot.
  4. D

brake rotor rubbing on brake mounts

My disk brake rotor is rubbing on my brake mountits on the back wheel 203 mm rotor on avid elixr7 brakes If some body could help me it would be great Thaanks
  5. D

leat medium neck brace

im looking for any leat size medium brace not to bad condition around $350 just send me a pm
  6. D

the best downhill brakes

yeah thanks guys im goning to go with the 2012 x9 elixirs unless some one manages to change my mind ill stick with an 9 speed x9 Derailleurs with a 11-21 cassette and a 32 tooth chainring thanks for ur help :)
  7. D

Broken Shit!!! Especially snapped & leaking brakes, broken forks, broken deraillers

i have some 2010 avid elixr R brakes the bit that holds on the lever is broken
  8. D

the best downhill brakes

Hey guys I am looking at buying a new set of brakes I don’t really have a price range but i was looking at these Shimano XT M785 Avid Elixir - X9 Also I was looking at buying the new x9 gear, is going 10 speed any advantage or just a waste of money?
  9. D

downhill in horsham

hey guys im heading to horsham over the long weekend with my bike and i was wondering if there were any downhill tracks or dirt jumps around the place. thanks
  10. D

downhill in horsham

hey guys im heading to horsham over the long weekend with my bike and i was wondering if there were any downhill tracks or dirt jumps around the place. thanks :D
  11. D

NSW 2011 boxxer world cups! Please delete

hey im very keen on buying the forks, i cant send you a pm but if you could send me one it would be great :) thanks
  12. D

freelap timing gear

I was looking at buying the free lap timing pole and was wondering what people thought of them any problems? Whether they help improve your downhill times majorly or not at all, i was also thinking would it is worth buying a third one to do my split times. I don’t really care about price just as...
  13. D

2011 - Aust Champs - Eagle MTB Park Adelaide

hey thanks good job with the pics :)
  14. D

introduced ep2 fox creek

my mate jack (downhiller 992) made this for me we spent a day at fox shooting this video at fox creek enjoy! http://www.pinkbike.com/video/173217/
  15. D

chain missing links will it do damage

yep thats my bike yea i think i will go out and buy a 3 more powerlinks, better than risking snaping my derailer in half, thnaks guys:D