Recent content by fop1

1. F

Sold 2017 160mm rockshox lyriks boost (sold)

sorry been sold
  2. F

if anyones interested pm me
  3. F

price drop $500
  4. F

price drop to $750
  5. F

Close Moorey, it's a medium Yeti.
  6. F

Item: 2017 27.5 160mm rockshox lyriks boost Location:Melbourne Item Condition:used, few scratches on stickers, maxle lever is also scratched Reason for selling: wanted longer steerer Price and price conditions:$500 Extra Info:will post at buyers expense Pictures:yes
  7. F

VIC 2010 giant glory small (sold)

price drop to $1000
  8. F

VIC 2010 giant glory small (sold)

Item: 2010 giant glory 01 Location: Melbourne Item Condition: good condition, few scratches Reason for selling:not used Price and price conditions: $1000 Extra Info:Bearings have been replaced and it has never been used since. Fork: boxxer team Shock: 2016 vivid R2C (never ridden)...
  9. F

Sparkys Bike rack

nice, was thinking of doing something similar, might have to just over order on the next job. would have been nicer if it was just uni strut, and not the basket tray bracket.
  10. F

Range expander cog or smaller chainring?

i went with a 34 up front and the oneup 45t extender on the m8000 xt. Havent ridden it yet but ill see how it goes this weekend.
  11. F

i spec ii

thanks for the quick response, that kinda sucks might have to go xtr shifter as well.
  12. F

i spec ii

hi im just ordering the new xt 11 speed, but a bit confused about the shifters. Can the i spec ii be used without a shimano brake(does it come with its own clamp?) thanks
  13. F

All day knee pads

im pretty sure i read on one of the tags they came with to wipe with a sponge and mild soap only. No one I ride with smells my knees anyway, so its not much of a problem.
  14. F

What track / trails do you miss?

i see, well thats interesting.
  15. F

What track / trails do you miss?

is it completely gone now? havent been for years.