Recent content by friz

1. friz

Sunshine series dh one ENTRY OPEN

Entry Fee Costs Could someone please tell me how much it costs for the first round at t/bah, as I have not been able to find it any where.
  2. friz

Illinbah DH Social Ride Day - 29 January 2012

I'll be there Harvey, with bells on. To scare away the cows of course:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:.
  3. friz

2011 QLD MTB State Championships CANCELLED

Is this happening Okay people, State champs is not canned all up, I spoke with Hayden Lester today at T-bah ( he is the MTBA rep for Qld) and DRCC and BSMC are going to work together to bring State Champs back to you the riders. At this stage it will still be at Mt Joyce on the same dates. I...
  4. friz

Okay people, State champs is not canned all up, I spoke with Hayden Lester today at T-bah ( he is the MTBA rep for Qld) and DRCC and BSMC are going to work together to bring State Champs back to you the riders. At this stage it will still be at Mt Joyce on the same dates. I hope this will...
  5. friz

Brains, skill or heart. Before I was a committee member I used to go out to Illinbah and help with track maintenance. When GCMTB got the chance to host 2008 Nationals and the track had to be changed for safety reasons I said I would help. I would wake up at 4am everyday go to work, come home...
  6. friz

Discriminating, NO, Just my opinion, right or wrong ?, no its just my opinion. And I guess you are another expert too. HARD work ! gets things done not attacking someone on the net, but I'm to blame too, I've done my fair share over the last couple of days. But the facts are you are not...
  7. friz

Mate you don't even know me, just what you've found out by doing some searches on rotorburn. I have already addmitted that the club should have use Facebook, Rotorburn etc so get over it. What mark are you talking about (" you totally missed the mark." ? If you are so much of an expert you...
  8. friz

I would like to thank everyone for all the insults. Yes we the committee should have used Rotorburn, Facebook, but the committee decided other wise. Yes I am the President, the frontman for the club, but not the only one that is responsiable for the information getting out there, I rely...
  9. friz

Want to see why you're not having State Champs Qld ??

Yes people I know I handle all this very wrongly, after we had our club meeting ( all of 4 committee members show up ) hence the real reason to chuck in the towel. Going off like i did is wrong, but being blamed for everything is a little harsh, so I lashed out poorly, for this I truly...
  10. friz

This was posted on Facebook after the Build days you are ill informed about. Well Sunday was a good turnout and alot was achieved, but there is still more to do. So this Sunday we will be at it again, digging, cutting and sweeting our way to bring Illinbah back to life once more. I would like...
  11. friz

THANK YOU Jo, from someone that knows the HOLE STORY, I miss you. And for all to know Queensland STATE Championships has NOTHING to do with the Sunshine Series, Hence the worh "STATE".
  12. friz

Is it so bad to want to hold an event the best you can hold an event. As for cancelling events in the last 12 months, 1 Nationals 2010 was cancelled by MTBA not the club we had no say in it at all 2 our Sunshine series set for Illinbah had to be moved to Mt Joyce, which turned out not to be...
  13. friz

You say spelling I say grammar, 'what needed' should be 'what's' or 'what is needed'. And the information was not for SEQ riders it was for GCMTB club members, Iguess we will find out in the near future when other club"S" will be asked to take over and good luck to them, SEQ Water a government...
  14. friz

Yes maybe I should pull my head in, I too was once like you a NON-committee member, BUT I still went up to someone and asked if they needed help. All committee member are volunteers, we all give up our spear time do to what we do. But KNOW I can'nt think why?. I think you belong to the...
  15. friz

Club emails were sent out to all Gold Coast club members. The help needed was not just for setup and pull down on the day, but the days and weeks before hand. Priizes, Food, Tiolets, Sponsors and SEQ Water the list is longer than most people even want to know. But the fact is does the...