Recent content by Giantrider

1. Giantrider

Storing bikes on balcony.

What a heading!
  2. Giantrider

How did the bikes fair? Slash... What sort of time period were they stored on the balcony for? I'm worried my bikes will have non-sexy rusty bolts and gearing... :sick:
  3. Giantrider

Thanks for all the input! As I had said, the balcony has wind breakers so it'll keep the majority of the rain away. It's a rectangular balcony with 2 walls that are about 1.4m, and the bikes are perpendicular to the door. I've attached a tarp to the front of the bikes which will keep the rain...
  4. Giantrider

Hi team, just moved into an apartment, and the only place secure and freely available for storage of my roadie and MTB is on the balcony. Previous threads haven't really provided any substance on this issue of storage outside as far as I can find - what are your thoughts/ solutions? We have...
  5. Giantrider

NSW Delete

Sure does.
  6. Giantrider

NSW Delete

Delete. Delete. Delete.
  7. Giantrider

Horses

I live near the cascades and saw probably the same lady walking two of the horses down the middle of the road near the opening of the track on Douglas st at about 4pmish. It was quite busy and she really shouldn't have been walking two of them down a main road... Next time i'll tell her off ;)
  8. Giantrider

Mobile phone and Canada

Do they have T-mobile in Canada? They have free international text on one of their pre-paid plans.
  9. Giantrider

DH 2006 Giant DH COMP

I loved my DH comp... Still wish I had it. Brings back so many fond memories! I'll give you $15 and several buttons for it
  10. Giantrider

Cannondale Trigger 29er - Now with XX1!

I keep checking back every 10 minutes, ready for the reveal. Hurry up and share!
  11. Giantrider

2013 Santa Cruz Blur TRc

Nice bike.
  12. Giantrider

Helmet cam at Gap Creek

Nice! Really enjoyed those 2 minutes! Wishing i could go for a ride right about now!
  13. Giantrider

The road to 115kg

Mate good to hear you're on a program and tracking things! It certainly is an encouragement for me to hear as I only started on a program yesterday (the first part of my program was to buy a bike on day one - check) and I'm already keen to give up haha! However I have a lot less to loose -...
  14. Giantrider

NSW Please delete

Item: 2009 Reign X1 Location: St Ives, NSW Item Condition: Pretty good, the usual scratches. Cared for like a baby. 70% + left on brake pads Reason for selling: Bills to pay... Really don't want to sell this. Price and price conditions: $1600. Extra Info: Stock spec essentially, plus a new DT...
  15. Giantrider

Battle of the same sex......

Not going to lie, they're both pretty average and uninteresting... But the first one is easier on the eyes.