Recent content by glen

1. G

Cairns Riding Facilities??

NQ DH's Here are a bunch of DH's, which have been raced or ridden lots, over the years, they grow over, get closed, ripped apart by cylcones or get rebuilt. To make the list, the tracks must have been ridden a ton of times for over a year, so there are many more that have been used, but too...
  2. G

Songs for a downhill mountain bike movie

sounds like dirt opening song - 'this is how it goes' - billy talent race section - 'disappear' - bullet for my valentine crash section - 'spit in the face' - anti flag 4x section - 'blow' - atreyu slo mo section - 'you wont know' - brand new dh section - 'afterlife' - avenged sevenfold...
  3. G

Moto MTB Hybrid

maybe this maybe this one could be closer
  4. G

DJ helmet ??? and Australian websites that sell them.

oops my bad,,,oopps,,,,,www.bernunlimited.com
  5. G

DJ helmet ??? and Australian websites that sell them.

new BERN ive been waiting for these guys "BERN" to hit aussie, i think they will be in the marketplace soon. the new BERN range, pretty funky www.bernindustries.com they are a snowboard/mtb/bmx/wakeboard/freestyle lid, with winter/summer inserts PLUS some with audio/ipod connections, they...
  6. G

Best DH tracks ever done?

dh kuranda (cairns): because its the oldest and funkiest mtb downhill in australia waddlebla (cairns): because it can be an unforgiving nasty son of a bitch (WADDLEBLA correct spelling) mezzacorona (italy): the longest, steepest, crazy, rockslabbed monolith in europe thredbo: long open fast...
  7. G

Tickets to Avenged Sevenfold in BrizVagas

I am heading through Goldy and Brizi next week on the way to cairns. My favorite band, Avenged Sevenfold, are playing their first australian concert on the 17th august, but the venue is small and all sold out. Anybody know how i can get to see them? I am off to Rotorua after cairns, so...
  8. G

photos from i-pod to powerbook

yea sorry, martin.au, the apple shop tried a search on the old drive with no luck, it didnt even register at all, i then gave it too another company, no luck there either.
  9. G

not good "In there should be a folder called Thumbs, a folder called Full Resolution and a file called Photo Database. If the folder called Full Resolution isn't there then you're screwed." yep i am screwed, i had highlighted the "full resolution" box only the first time when i had used it...
  10. G

got a shitty problem at the moment and have asked everybody from apple stores to others IT crews, not much luck, so here is a question to anybody that maybe knows something about apple gear. I have a G4 powerbook, it started playing up one day, and i thought hang on, this looks like we have a...
  11. G

WC 4X Rd#3 Willingen Results

good one stainser just got a text from him, he must be happy, he has been hunting this for a while, good on him,
  12. G

Dirt Jumps @ Barjarg, VIC

[whoops wrong place! talking about a different spot. sorry about that
  13. G

Dirt Jumps @ Barjarg, VIC

barjarg dirt jumps do they flow? why would u build on a hill?
  14. G

Thredbo National Champs DH video

sam u nutta thats was some of the best "feel good" vision ive seen in ages mate, well done, and by the way, what a great choice in soundtracks, wolfmother rocks, links with riding so well. good job sam jacobs
  15. G

CHOSEN LINE WEBSITE up again

some cairns footage some of the footage is around cairns, mainly the first episode touches on the making of the show, the pilot and other stuff. so you will recognize alot of trails. we are all back in cairns at the moment, as for the caravonica drop, we will wait till mick gets back, he...