Recent content by Have A Real Go!

1. Have A Real Go!

Mavic EX721 on hope pro2 evo hubs - Full wheel-set INC tubeless & tyres SOLD

Hey mate, Quick question, are you willing to post? And can the rear hub be converted to 12mmx135mm, or only 142mm? Cheers
  2. Have A Real Go!

2012 NS Metropolis 2 frame

lewist53 go play in traffic, you are an idiot. OP, riding trials on that frame will be fine. Obviously certain movements will be harder than if you had a more trials specific frame/bike, but for learning all you're basics it's as good a bike/frame as any! One thing though, IMO dont waste...
  3. Have A Real Go!

Marzocchi 06 888 bushing kit?

Cheers mate! Absolute legend! :biggrin1: Been literally trying for about 6 months to get some new bushings, looks like i'll have some soon! Haha I have the tech manual too, it's not the most descriptive of things though I found.
  4. Have A Real Go!

Unfortunately Ebay has an abundance of the 2006 66/2007 66 and 888 one's, but not the 2006 888's, which i've heard are different to the 07's and won't fit =/ Thanks anyway mate
  5. Have A Real Go!

Hey all, Just wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase a bushing kit for my 2006 RC2X 888's. Chainreactioncycles seems to be the only place that sells them. I've been trying for months on chainreaction only to finally get sent the wrong ones then told i'll just have to wait for more to...
  6. Have A Real Go!

888 RC2X seal removal

haha, ooh I see what you did there :tinfoil3:
  7. Have A Real Go!

888 RC2X seal removal

I totally forgot about those! They will certainly come in handy re-assembling though, haha no idea what i'm even doing :dizzy: Thanks to udi for suggesting using a shifter as well! They more or less just fell out when I stuck it in there...
  8. Have A Real Go!

Colour my Commencal

Fair enough, was wondering. Personal taste really. I've seen a bike done like that and thought it looked nice.
  9. Have A Real Go!

Colour my Commencal

Nice frame mate, just wondering though will you be 2 pack painting it or powdercoating? BTW matte black frame, black or dark rims with bright green cables, seat and grips.
  10. Have A Real Go!

888 RC2X seal removal

Awesome! Thanks for all the suggestions everyone :-) Yeah all new seals and bushings are ready to go straight in. Haha I have already taken to them with a pair of pliers and removed most of the rubber, and the giant circlip thing which I cant remember what its called now, but the metal...
  11. Have A Real Go!

888 RC2X seal removal

Hey all! So finally got round to servicing my old 06 888's on my D-Eight Stripping them was easy enough, until I had to get the rubber seals out. They seem to have ceased somehow in the lowers(as they haven't been serviced in years). I've tried boiling water over the lowers and rubber...
  12. Have A Real Go!

sold

pm sent mate
  13. Have A Real Go!

SA Sold

hey mate, just wondering if the rear mech and shifter are still for sale? Also is the mech a med or short cage?
  14. Have A Real Go!

NSW Sold

Hey mate, just wondering if these are still up for sale?
  15. Have A Real Go!

Custom Anodised Purple Ironhorse Sunday

Absolutely Amazing! It puts picasso to shame....:cool: just wondering though, wouldn't it compromise the overall strength of the frame having it all anaodized?