Recent content by ilostmypassword

1. ilostmypassword

Delirious - 2010 - Updated pics 6-10 first post

Tyres? :wacko: Please not another DH commuter bike :popcorn:
  2. ilostmypassword

Nukeproof Mega

Sweet! My frame in yellow will be here next week along with 55ti 170mm marzocchis ;) Not sure why most go for black or silver as this frame colour is nuts! I'm 5. 5" and ordered a small. What size are you? Gotta say, seeing this build is making me excited. Your photos have really settled my...
  3. ilostmypassword

Facebook Group Like Exchange

https://www.facebook.com/paulpetch.outdoorphotography Please check out my recent MTB images and like the page! SHARE da' LOVE!
  4. ilostmypassword

Giant Trance/Trance X

Not so much "how you ride" more "where you ride" ;) Here on the South Island in NZ we are blessed with mountains with endless rocks, roots, drop offs and bushes that spike tyres. It ain't no dirt roadie trail like lots i rode when living in Australia. Trust me- true UST tyres work in mountains...
  5. ilostmypassword

Post your all mountain bike

More at www.outdoorphotography.co.nz
  6. ilostmypassword

Facebook Group Like Exchange

Hi peeps. I just saw this concept on another forum i visit and thought it was a great idea. It's not complex- post up your group or page on Facebook and let's exchange LIKES. Here are two of mine. Outdoor Photography http://www.facebook.com/pages/Outdoo...09879699107529 Bike...
  7. ilostmypassword

Crack in Carbon GT

Ah. Carbon. What a great material for mountain biking!
  8. ilostmypassword

Lysterfield MTB Park Trail Building

Damn. That place looks more like a concrete cycle path every year that passes.
  9. ilostmypassword

Giant Trance/Trance X

My advice it to stick to UST tyres. The hassles getting non UST to seat, seal and stay airtight is a plain pain in the bum. It can be done but then its a constant fwaff!. Nothing worse than tyres going down on a ride and having to take it off and add a tube. The UST side walls are often...
  10. ilostmypassword

Pinched nerve in neck, help, advice, words of encouragement.

Osteopath. MRI. Stretching. Yoga. Lay off the antiflams. All the best!
  11. ilostmypassword

Bying Bike Online from USA

As stated its a risk. But with prices this good....eff it. Take the risk! Just make sure you get it from a good store that has warranties :D Have fun!!
  12. ilostmypassword

NSW Trail Maintenance - Royal National Park

Great work people! If i was closer i'd pickup a spade or two and get dirty! Happy new year to you all!
  13. ilostmypassword

Argyle clicking

Rockshox love to clunk and click. I's take it back to the bike shop and get it looked at under warranty.
  14. ilostmypassword

another epic BC road trip.

Sweeeeeeeeet!!!!!
  15. ilostmypassword

Giant Trance/Trance X

Zip ties :D