Recent content by ilovemtb

1. I

Ivanhoe Council Jumps

Grave Dig I know but hear me out. Has anyone heard any news on the proposed rebuild of the Council jumps. There have been signs up for almost a year now but I am yet to see any change. I have heard numerous stories from locals riding the jumps about whats happening to the jumps. I've heard they...
  2. I

Big invert

:eek:holy balls, thats sick
  3. I

Trials youtube of the week

I wouldn't care if was posted a hundred times, I would still watch it each time. The skills in that vid are some the best I have ever seen.
  4. I

Would Marzocchi 66's fit on a 2008 norco bigfoot?

thanks man I just wasnt sure about it.
  5. I

Would Marzocchi 66's fit on a 2008 norco bigfoot?

While we are on the topic of the norco hardtail freeride frames, arent the bigfoot, sasquatch etc all the same frame just with a different spec? I'm just wondering so any response will do. And if is true, to answer your question manndog I wouldnt see the problem with putting 66's on because...
  6. I

Your Favourite Video of 2009

I think the second one was mad as. I really liked the intro with that slow style of music playing. It was one of those videos that makes me wanna go out to the shed right now and go for a ride.
  7. I

Nwd 10

Aaron Chase's scene was epic as, I loved that bit so much. But it only went for like a minute and a half, that disappointed me. And I personally really liked Wayne Goss' section aswell. Overall I think it was a good send off to a good series of films.
  8. I

QLD Its gunna' sound a bit stupid....

Is the end of track uphill to the fireroad or is it flat? Cause if its flat you could perhaps just build a strait pump track kinda thing to the fire road.
  9. I

UCI MTB World Champs - 2009 @ Stromlo

Why, Why. I got home from school as fast as I could,(which was two hours before coverage even started. But still its worth it to be early) I didnt eat dinner with the family so I could watch it and its not not working. I am really depressed.
  10. I

180 help

Sorry if I do a bit of thread hijacking here, it's just I have a question and it's not worth starting a new thread for. Is it easier to learn 180's on flat or on/out of quarters?
  11. I

2009 World champs Australian team

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. On this thingo he is so old I ran out of fingers to count on.
  12. I

Burms oh Burms

Here is another thread about the same topic. Hope this helps http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53752&highlight=building+berms
  13. I

Phillip Island trails

Know anything about dirt jumps, I go down there regularly but I can never find dirt jumps. Any ideas?
  14. I

Invertation to ride at my place!!!!!!!!<<<<<<<<

Ha ha ha ha ha. Very funny. But seriously dude do you have friends cause it seems to me your pretty desperate for some. And whats with your sig/avatar thing yeah your bike might be good but I can garantee you there are people on this site that could ride faster, jump higher and longer then...
  15. I

???

Do you ride with mates or just by yourself? Whenever I ride by myself I find I can only stay entertained for about an hour or so. And when I ride with mates I could ride all day, when I'm with mates all I want to do is ride. So if you ride by yourself start riding with some mates (this is...