Recent content by jimspr

1. J

carbon wheels

Just read that over on another thread. Felt really bad for the guy. I've moved on now.
  2. J

Lapierre xr

Welcome. I hope that's the only problems you have with a truly amazing bike.
  3. J

Lapierre xr

No need to turn it on. Perhaps step through the different pages by pressing the middle button on the handle bar shifters? Obvious question, the magnet on the front wheel is lining up correctly with the sensor?
  4. J

Official Rotorburn Hellfire Cup info page

Oh they did! They had to cancel this afternoons stage due to the rain. Its disappointing as they have done a lot of work on the course. Waiting to hear about tomorrow.
  5. J

Official Rotorburn Hellfire Cup info page

Sure am. I was booked in for the January race. I have a mate in Hobart. Now that it is postponed we have a crew of 7 going over on Wednesday. Really looking forward to it.
  6. J

2014 Lapierre XR 529 EI

Why not get one without the EI. They really are an amazing bike.
  7. J

VIC Southern Exposure Surfcoast 100

Track was amazing. A couple of muddy spots but nothing to worry about. Added to the fun. For those getting grumpy about the cost. We received a banana at the finish line. I would pay the same to do it all tomorrow. It was awesome! I was not.
  8. J

2014 Lapierre XR 529 EI

I am about to charter the same waters with my 729 EI. When it worked it was amazing. Now it has become a little frustrating. Saying that just stepped off it from a race in Anglesea. I love that bike! The EI is new technology. Give them time to sort it out.
  9. J

Yarra Trails regulars

I have ridden most of the single track from Fairfied Boat House to Hans Loop, however, past that I'm not sure. If there was to be a YT group ride, could we possibly do the areas beyond Hans to the Koonung bike path as Big AC has described?
  10. J

Yarra Trails regulars

Rode from the Veneto club out to Hans today. Avoided the usual wet areas. Lots of trees down where we removed the ones we could. Hans is generally good for the weather we have had.
  11. J

Ride on bikes in Kew

If they are opening in the same spot, the store is still listed for leasing. Strange.
  12. J

Ride on bikes in Kew

I'm surprised Ash has not contacted you. He is a descent guy.
  13. J

Ride on bikes in Kew

I was concerned where Michael (moggs) had gone. That's terrible news about your bike. I will ask around.
  14. J

Ride on Bikes no more?

Any idea where they have gone? Michael (Moggs), apart from being a great mechanic was also a top guy to deal with.
  15. J

Lapierre xr

Asterix, great looking bike. Got a ride report yet?