Recent content by Jklein

1. J

The Grove Northern Beaches

Was defiantly looking better in that vid than it was today. but yeah always keen to dig so pm me if u ever need a extra hand.
  2. J

yeah right. might just head down there with a 50 then and see if i can get some cheap labour out of the fuckers. If the are some other local trails about with a seen i would be super grateful if someone wants to pm me. always happy to even just put in a good day on the shovel.
  3. J

yeah nice man. I'm ridding down in tassi this week but was thinking maybe sunday the 24th.
  4. J

Hey guys just went and rode the grove jumps and there in super need of some shovel love almost died a few times. Is anyone on the northern beaches interested in putting in some shovel time there? Don't even know if anyone even rides them anymore and or what the etiquette of digging cancel jumps...
  5. J

Khs sj 200

Yeah open to other options but yeah at 480 seems unreal hey. The only thing was wondering what the geo is like on the KHS or how it rides. Really just looking for a base to start a rig again as i have no 26inch parts left. Would spend a little more but only is the KHS frame is a dog to ride.
  6. J

Khs sj 200

So looking to get onto the 26incher after a few year on the BMX. Was looking at the KHS JS 200 or the NORCO one25. This question is more to anyone that has ridded the KHS. Has anyone had any experience on how it rides. The wheel base seems a little long as does the chain stay length. Also...
  7. J

Time for a fuel TV rant

Ok seriously wtf is with fuel tv and there shit programming. Seriously its meant to be a bloody extreme sports network and they show stupid crap like x play and gaming shows f*&king non stop. Like come on what does wanking your x box slash ps controller have to do with action sports...
  8. J

AUS Australian National DH Round 1 Results - Thredbo

fuck good time from benny cory!
  9. J

ACT peeps - new DH tracks at majura?

holy shit, can pin it!
  10. J

Fat arse DHer

Try a diet, its a lot cheaper than new springs.
  11. J

Rotator Cuff Tear

Torn my 3 times. Number one thing is not to rush your recovory. After the last time i did mine i spent a lot of time in the gym working my rotator and then building all up all of my delt heads around it to support the rotator. Also be very careful, once you have done it its very easy to do it...
  12. J

braaaaaaaaap the whip thread. no dialup allowed.

haha holy shit scrub it!