Recent content by joelhein

1. joelhein

doolangala dandenongs

wicked shots dude, i think the dark lighting looks cool personaly :) nice job, i got to get down there some time once i get my forks back, many tracks there?
  2. joelhein

the best riding music?

hey guys and girls. was just wondering what we all listen to when going for a good ride? either free ride or DH thanks joel
  3. joelhein

What are you listening to NOW?

sea is rising - blis'n'eso
  4. joelhein

cleaning breaks

i like fire.. didnt no fork oil was flammable? thanks mate
  5. joelhein

Dreadlocks

thats because you have nits
  6. joelhein

cleaning breaks

i blew out my right leg completly, i have a mates set of 888s on at the moment while my others are getting fixed, thanks for the help. i was wondering if maybe even bleach would work?
  7. joelhein

cleaning breaks

Hey guys, i have blown my forks and gotten fork oil all over my front rotor and rim. does anyone no of any ways to clean the rotor? because all the break does now is squicks and is sh$t full. thanks heaps . joel
  8. joelhein

Stretching

yeah mate, i used to have a personal phisio while i was racing at state leval for road bikes, one of the best stretches is to put ur foot against a pole keeping you heel on the floor and your toes about 10 cm up the pole ( best done with cleats on ) then pull yourself towards the pole. another...
  9. joelhein

how much oil?

i am servicing my 888 vf2 forks and was just wonder on exactly how much oil i will need to use? thanks for any help.
  10. joelhein

Local upper beaconsfield riders.

Who live around Upper Beaconsfield or any close by ereas that are keen to come and help me and my mates out on building our new track... we have built about 15 second section atm and still have PLENTY of hill left. any one interested? thanks joel
  11. joelhein

Songs for a chilled out vid

Hey guys, i am after a song that is an acoustic style of music i am adding it to a smooth chilled section in the free ride vid. any ideas? xx
  12. joelhein

The Injury Thread.

sliced my shin! mega shin dig, Down to the bone, 5 inches long = 5 stiches and 3 steri strips and a f# load of pain.
  13. joelhein

rear shock service

i put the shock into bears bikes, but i am not sure on where they have sent it away to?
  14. joelhein

making a movieeee

ha ha sorry guys, umm it is gonna be a dh movie riding all the local trails around the eastern suburbs of melbourne there is kinda a bit of a range between the tracks mainly flow fast tracks, dunno what else to tell you, let me no what other details u need?
  15. joelhein

making a movieeee

hey guys & girls. me and a few mates are gonna make a full on movie like a fairly long one, but we need some ideas for songs to match with the footage? anyone no of some good songs we could use?