Recent content by jollyollie

1. J

Sold

looks like a neat little pair of forks. Very interesting. I'm thinking something along the lines of $150 posted to Adelaide...
  2. J

Sold

Bump. Pics are up ^^
  3. J

Sold

spank smoke has been sold
  4. J

why is every one hating on 24"?

That was a pretty pointless statement... apart from the bunny part.
  5. J

why is every one hating on 24"?

I've heard that a thousand times. Why can't the riding community understand the concept of compromising?
  6. J

The World's Hardest Game

Anyone past 18?
  7. J

The World's Hardest Game

oh so very close. any tips on the last fast bit before the end?
  8. J

The World's Hardest Game

Its easier than it looks. You might be thinking about it to much, I do that one wihtout much thought at all.
  9. J

The World's Hardest Game

No I still haven't gotten very annoyed yet it just sucks that you can't save. any tips on level 11?
  10. J

The World's Hardest Game

I'm owning at this game, or at least going a lot better than you guys. I find it easy enough once I've found the pattern. Its probably an excellent brain exercise.
  11. J

Who wants to build some crazy jumps with a dirt loop the loop?

John Cowan made a loop. It was in NWD 3 and I think Drop In went to it as well.
  12. J

Fireeye Bloodshot

It rides perfectly. It's completley solid and reliable but the geometry and setup I've got on it delivers great performance on everything I ride. I'll admit I'm not that keen on a lot of Fireeye stuff but the Bloodshot is definatley an underrated frame.
  13. J

Cranks

If the crank is shorter then you'll be able to pedal better at high speeds. If it's longer you'll get more power starting up. I wouldn't worry too much about your height or whats considered better in general or anything like that because crank length is really a personal preference thing. If...
  14. J

agent smith

No way the ghetto setup was sweet! :cool: Lets see... -The hole for the spindle in the sprocket was to big and we didn't have the right spacer -The single speed kit didn't fit on the hub so we used a cassette and a random 11 tooth driver and the spacing was all wrong so they moved around...