Recent content by Kernal Klink

1. K

Save Thirroul Trails: And Legalise Them!

This is awesome news..
  2. K

STOLEN Schwinn Straight 8 Sydney

This isnt much help really but i saw a Dude riding a straight 8 down wentworth street in Surry hills this week. It had the old Big Red rockshox (cant remember what they were called), he was flying past so i didnt get a good look at the rest of the bike. So yeah sorry, not much help. could be...
  3. K

A Golden Oldie

hahahahah! man that is awesome!!! Nice one! mad rig, and good work on keeping it so mint more then decade on. I remember in highschool these were hot bikes. :D
  4. K

attention all fork experts

Definitely would not recommend riding those forks man. Its 7 yrs old and damaged, good excuse for an upgrade i say.
  5. K

Rear Derailuers

Get a small cage saint... Tough, reliable.. and small.. less chance of hitting it. I got one and its awesome. :D
  6. K

cutting stp frame to slam seat?

AHAHHAHAhahah!!!!
  7. K

Fox Talas 36's Vs Rock SHOX Revelations.

The Tallas is a pretty killer fork man, if your doing all mountain kind of stuff they are right on the money. AS sponge bob said, check out the website and ur LBS for weights, but for whats its worth i run revelations and they are an awesome all mountain fork. Light, responsive and versatile...
  8. K

STOLEN Schwinn Straight 8 Sydney

I admire the passion of your conviction. If only that alone would result in it being returned to you. :rolleyes:
  9. K

your dream hardtail bike

is this a joke!? STP's are bikes of convenience, not dreams!!
  10. K

your dream hardtail bike

My Dream Hardtail is the one i have!!! 2008 Orange SC Chameleon. Just need to Get a e13 DRS and she'll be complete for my do everything rig :)
  11. K

Tupper's 2009 ride..

Daaaaammmmn dude. that is the nicest Specialized ive seen in a long time. Clean. Enjoy!
  12. K

DH Iron Horse Sunday

Very tidy mate... she looks sweet as. If you get some decals, keep it minimal.
  13. K

Hardtail frame for AM..?

The Coves above look pretty damn nice it has to be said.. but i really cant recomend a chameleon enough. Ive had my 08 lizard for about 6 months now, and it does everything. Awesome bikes and worth the somewhat inflated santa cruz price.
  14. K

Kustom Kona Howler

Looks like a very fun short travel bike! Nice one mate!:D
  15. K

Leaf d.one

Very nice. Loving these leaf Rigs that are popping up at the moment. AS for how its set up, i think it looks sick.. then again ive got long legs and a taste for oldschool. hahhaha