Recent content by kizza

1. K

Melbourne dirt jumps

Gotta love when you see a 15 year old thread that you originally contributed too... when you were also 15yrs old I’m not sure any info in here is relevant anymore, I don’t know if the scene even exists in Vic now. Good luck thought pal!
  2. K

Sold Production Privee Oka Large

sent you a PM.
  3. K

AM Stanton Switchback

That looks bloody fantastic, great build.
  4. K

VIC Sold

Sold please delete
  5. K

VIC Sold

6. K

VIC Sold

bump please.
  7. K

VIC Sold

Item: 2009 Giant Glory DH0 Location: Melbourne, VIC. Eastern Suburbs Item Condition: Brand New Frame & wheelset. Reason for selling: selling to fund business Price and price conditions:$1550 Extra Info: Built up 1 week ago by DM Cycles in Warrandyte - can vouch for condition & build...
  8. K

VIC Sold please delete

Price drop. Now $1400.
  9. K

VIC Sold please delete

Bump please, taking offers, worst that will happen is a negotiation. Need it gone ASAP.
  10. K

Old School Strength Training

Obviously true in the respect that training one way, eg; powerlifting will not have the same benefit that a more rounded 'cycle' specific program will. I was more interested in any other lifts from a powerlifting training style people are adopting as part of a link to a cycle based program...
  11. K

Old School Strength Training

As the title suggests, a thread for strength training. In particular, powerlifting, Olympic lifting and other old school strength training. So... Do you train like this? What kind of training are you doing? What lifts & rep/sets of said lift. Where do you train? What are you lifting (in...
  12. K

VIC Sold please delete

Also forgot to mention, Norco only did two sizes in their DH Team. A small/med and a med/large. This is a medium/large. That equates to an extra 22mm on the top tube and 23mm on the overall wheel base. All other dimensions of the two bikes, eg; stand over, Head angle, seat angle, bottom...
  13. K

VIC Sold please delete

another pic
  14. K

VIC Sold please delete

Sold please delete
  15. K

Private Property Trail destroyed please delete

Trails destroyed