Recent content by leftieant

1. leftieant

VIC SOLD: XTC29 2012 (L) Custom Build - Full SLX, TWE wheels, Fox RL fork - $1100

And.... sold. Off to a good home.
  2. leftieant

VIC SOLD: XTC29 2012 (L) Custom Build - Full SLX, TWE wheels, Fox RL fork - $1100

Sold pending payment and collection.
  3. leftieant

Size added (large) CX = cyclocross, yes.
  4. leftieant

Item: 2012 Giant XTC 29er (Large - 19.5 inch) - custom build Full SLX groupset including brakes (except JB superlight rotors - 180/160mm) Easton EC70 bars Fox RL fork with 15mm thru axle Selle Italia SLR saddle TWE wheelset ~1650gm Maxxis EXO/EXC tyres set up tubeless - Ardent Race front...
  5. leftieant

VIC 2013 VES Enduro Series.

Same track as you rode last year John, except with the long fire road climb to the top removed, and 2 other sections added in.
  6. leftieant

Hi everyone - great to hear that everyone had such a great day on Saturday, it's a great buzz to see new people getting a buzz out of riding our local trails. A few people need to be thanked - Grant, our Race Director, worked his arse off getting organised for this round, all of the...
  7. leftieant

Course will be open by 12pm on Friday for practice laps. You'll be able to register on Friday afternoon or Saturday morning - Fri PM rego will be at Pushy's Bike Warehouse - 477 Young St Albury - from 2pm until 6pm Friday. Sat rego will be at the Event Centre 7am to 9:30am. The huuuge...
  8. leftieant

VIC SOLD: 2009 GT Peace 9R Singlespeed (L) - $550

FOR SALE: 2009 GT Peace 9r singlespeed - large frame. This bike has been a great deal of fun to ride, but isn't getting the attention it deserves, so it should go to someone who will appreciate it more than me. A few improvements on the stock bike - now fitted with Rock Shox Tora air...
  9. leftieant

VIC VES improvements for 2013

Website is up and running: http://www.vicenduroseries.com.au/ Couple of changes that I note from a quick read - standalone 3hr solo category at all races, and generic 'teams' category instead of pairs and triples racing separately.
  10. leftieant

Without having dates exactly in front of me, I would be pencilling in the last weekend of each month from March onwards. 7 rounds rings a bell. Beyond that I can't really help any further.
  11. leftieant

Kona Raijin Ti Hardtail

Unfortunately I don't have your freakishly long legs. However, if its a 20 inch, it might make a good match with the trailer of yours I have.
  12. leftieant

Professionalism, or Cheating?

Certainly not in the spirit of the event. There were some high profile incidences of this at The Odyssey in 07 or 08, in the lead up to Olympic selection. Riders in the same class - fair game. Riders in different classes - certainly not cool. Can't remember if the Fling is an MTBA sanctioned...
  13. leftieant

what's worth reporting to the police?

I say report. If its on paper, it can be searched and linked back to later if there is a more serious incident.
  14. leftieant

Lapierre xr

Wasn't there an Orbea a few years back that used the same system?
  15. leftieant

Call has gone out for clubs to put in EOI for hosting, so I imagine we'll be hearing something in the nearish future.