Recent content by mad greek

1. mad greek

Post the cool 26" ride you got cheap because most drank the bigger wheel cool aid.

Love it Mitch! That frame looks wicked the way you completed it. Hows the new shock ride? Cheers, Theo
  2. mad greek

STOLEN potentially stolen intense tracer 2014 - brisbane - dodgy gumtree vendor

I have been texting this seller who refuses to ship the bike to Melbourne, although is happy for local collection. I made an offer to him last week that I'd be in the region for business however he ignored that and then wrote to me last night when I was back in Melbourne. The ad is indeed...
  3. mad greek

Sidi MTB shoes

If it helps at all, I run a 46 Shimano shoe and bought Sidi wires in the same Euro size and they fit perfectly. If you have an irregular foot sizing, it may be best to try in a shop before buying. You never know, the LBS may want to price match saving you the hassle also. Cheers, Theo
  4. mad greek

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Looks great Mitch. Glad to see it built and not sitting in the third bedroom gathering dust! Cheers, Theo
  5. mad greek

found

NOS Avanti Torrent 2 frame with Fox Kashima rear shock? Had plans to build it but renovations have taken precedence. It's never been built and I still have the box for ease of shipping if that helps. I'd be willing to part with it for $400 if interested Cheers, Theo
  6. mad greek

VIC Downhill bike carrier

Hi there I have one that is a gripsport style rack that I don't use anymore as I sold all my bikes. I went and installed a brake light system onto it too so you can safely drive at night and people can see your brakes (rather than bolting on a trailer brake board). If you're interested let...
  7. mad greek

ACT Sold

Forgive me, but what year is this? I can't seem to find it on the ad. Cheers, Theo
  8. mad greek

FOUND Rigid 26" suspension corrected fork with disc tabs

Hey Pete - Sorry I didn't see your asking price, apologies for the stuff around. You're right, they may be a little overkill unless being ridden by a purist rigid rider! Cheers, Theo
  9. mad greek

Hi Pete, A2C is 440mm. The steerer is 215mm long also. The v-brake bosses are removable if need be also. Despite the age of the forks I'd still be looking at $100 plus post for the forks as they're very rare and also a ridiculously strong fork. I've attached some pics should that help at...
  10. mad greek

Hi Pete, Can do on the photos, I'll snap some tonight and also get some A to C measurements for you. FYI - The fork is the Planet X Knifen fork. It's bloody stiff though, so don't say I didn't warn you in advance http://www.togoparts.com/items/view_item.php?iid=6187 (Same as that one)...
  11. mad greek

Hi there I have some Planet X forks which are 26" and have disc mounts. They are suspension corrected too, however I took them off after 3 rides as they were bone jarring for me. They are gloss black and are in good condition. May have some marks from being in a box over the last 8 years...
  12. mad greek

VIC Scott Voltage FR10 (Long) SOLD

Hi All, I am reviewing offers on this bike, so please don't hesitate to PM me something if you're looking to buy. I am reasonably flexible on price as I really need to clear this out of my place. Cheers, Theo
  13. mad greek

Bump to the top again Surely somebody is keen for a versatile bike with plenty of spares! Cheers, Theo
  14. mad greek

Tyre bead issues

What rims are you running? Is there any reason why you're running under 100 PSI? I'd suggest the tyre rolled off due to lack of pressure in it. 100PSI is pretty low for a road tyre. I would suggest you need to be around or over 110PSI. I run mine a touch over 120PSI, so I'm probably on the...
  15. mad greek

Bump once more with a price drop Need to clean out the spare bedroom that this bike has been in. Shoot me a PM if you want to negotiate. If you're chasing some other photos please let me know and I'll take some of whatever is required. Cheers, Theo