Recent content by markhood01

1. M

Mid Sep - Mid Oct Races - Anywhere

Anyone know of any gravity enduro or stage races in mid Sep - mid Oct? Im in Melb but looking to travel for something fun. Aus, NZ, Indo wherever. Any help appreciated :) Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  2. M

Sold

deal, merry Easter :) SPF Sent from my HTC Desire 825 using Tapatalk
  3. M

Sold

Price drop. $40 posted, $30 pickup. Sent from my HTC Desire 825 using Tapatalk
  4. M

Sold

Item: Xt m8000 11 speed shifter ispec ii Location: Wattle Glen (Vic) Item Condition: New, never used Reason for selling: got my ispecs wrong. Price: $40 pickup, $50 posted Pictures: yup Sent from my HTC Desire 825 using Tapatalk CNN
  5. M

Broken / Cracked Steel Frames

Item: Any broken / cracked steel frames Location: Melb, but will pay postage for something nice Price range/Willing to Pay: depends on the frame. Six pack ish. Extra Info: looking to start building a few frames, so looking for some cracked/broken frames to play with. Road frames. Mtb frames...
  6. M

Help Needed Urgently! Melbourne Area - Need Bolt for QT Trip

Crisis averted! Got one, and didn't even have to give out a wristy... Thanks for those that offered to help, really appreciate it.
  7. M

That looks the goods!! I'll pm you tomorrow morning if the lbs comes up bust. Thanks Tek
  8. M

I guess this will end up in the fuckwits thread, but I just broke the damp side bottom bolt on my fork. Thing is I'm leaving for Queenstown on Saturday!! Fork is a 2011 Rockshox Sektor RL, came stock on the 2011 Specialized Pitch Pro. Looking at the parts book for 2012...
  9. M

Chain Reaction Cycles Custom Wheel Builds

Do CRC still have the custom wheel build option? Can't see it on the website... Thanks
  10. M

[VIC] WTB Complete Bike - 5-6 Dually (or aggressive HT) - Large - $1000ish

Item: 5-6 inch Dually or aggressive HT (Large) Location: Melbourne, but will buy by post from a stand-up Burner Price range/Willing to Pay: $1000ish Extra Info: Searching on behalf of a mate who is new to MTB. Wants something decent but has limited funds. I've been watching the trading...
  11. M

The Smiths Gully Thread

I'm probably going to do a SG loop this Sat arvo if anyone wants to tag along. Leaving the store around 2pm. 2-3h depending on the pace. Slow climbs, fast descents. I haven't been on the bike in 3 weeks so not going to be smashing any pbs. Let me know if you'd like to tag along.
  12. M

Riding on Hiking Trails in NZ?

I started a thread on Vorb and got some good suggestions. http://www.vorb.org.nz/post2603504.html#p2603504 Moonlight trail seems pretty cool. Also might try and get out to skippers canyon.
  13. M

Interestingly I just noticed on the DOC website that most of the walking trail classifications say "Some tracks suitable for mountain biking http://www.doc.govt.nz/parks-and-recreation/tracks-and-walks/track-categories/
  14. M

Thanks Zac. Jealous! I hear you Nerf. Don't want to piss anyone off, just keen to get off the beaten track a little. For example, earlier this year I did a ride from Falls Creek > Hotham > Harrietville. While the trails weren't all amazing, the surrounds and scenery made it one of the best...