Recent content by mattyd

1. M

Whistler 2012

Coming on Saturday. I'm in Vancouver for work and have managed to pull a few days over this weekend to head up to whistler and ride Saturday and Sunday before I fly home. I've got a sweet hotel and have a rental car but I am alone and only there for Sat and Sunday. Is there any particular pub...
  2. M

Torn AC joint?

Hey mate, I did my AC about 5 years ago. Had the same choice between surgery or just letting it heal with Physio. I opted for the Physio. Within a year I had full movement and no pain. So result has been very good. I do however have a permanent lump on my shoulder where it sticks up that can...
  3. M

COVE Hooker 4X etc. SOLD

Hey mate, what size?
  4. M

POS dont pretend you do not wanna one

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
  5. M

Sold

Hey mate, what size it is and will your mate post it to Sydney?
  6. M

QLD SOLD - Please delete

Hey Steve, what size is it?
  7. M

[SOLD][NSW] Giant STP2

PM'ed you mate.
  8. M

How do I Clean Disc Breaks

You can buy isopropyl at the chemist or supermarket. It's called Isocol and it's in a green bottle and has an alligator on it.
  9. M

wrong on so many levels, ebay

I wonder if it comes with a helmet that only fits on backwards?
  10. M

Dh old fools

No, those are all my excuses. I wasn't having a dig.
  11. M

Dh old fools

Sorry guys I can't ride this morning. My back hurts and my knees and my old shoulder injury and my wife said no and we have a family thing on and a BBQ in the afternoon.
  12. M

Everyone!! Watch 60 minutes!!! Channel 9

I agree that it wont stop people form yelling at us that's gonna happen whatever vehicle your in. At least they won't be able to yell out that we don't have the right to be there. But I have no problem with being identified. I have nothing to hide, I obey the road rules and if I don't I...
  13. M

As an every single day commuter I'd pay for some kind of rego system. Not as much as my car but I'd pay for the right to be treated the same as every other road user. It's more about showing everyone we want to be taken seriously than collecting revenue. Having some form of I.D would show...
  14. M

The helmet cam is a good idea. If someone does do a hit and run on you and you're K'Od or worse at least the footage can be reviewed later and maybe see the culprit.
  15. M

Bad day for cyclists on the roads

Yeah they are everywhere at the moment. They have become the Fedora hat of bicycles. 15 people in one day is pretty bad, shows how many people are riding these days.