1. Mick01

Entries Open for 2011 24 Scott 24Hr - 8 & 9 October 2011 at Stromlo

Rider wanted - 6 person team edit - rider found
  2. Mick01

Rider wanted for Scott 24hr - 6 person team

edit - rider found
  3. Mick01

Capital Punishment 2011

I can only assume you started in one of the early waves to be able to make a statement like that. Admittedly, I started in the last wave so I got the course at its worst, but I thought last years race was the muddiest, filthiest ride I've done in 13 years of MTB'ing. Felt like I spent half the...
  4. Mick01

SCOTT 24 hour 2010

The area allocated to teams of 4/6/10 seems very small this year. What's the policy regarding camping in areas not shaded on the map. Is it OK to camp there? My assumption is yes, provided you are not too close to the track.
  5. Mick01

Six Foot track

Are you allowed ride the section from the picnic ground down to Jenolan caves? I've never ridden that section because I thought it was off limits. Can't see why it would be though if it's mostly firetrail. Mick
  6. Mick01

Another enduro race announced

Is the 100mile likely to be a true point to point (ie no laps/riding the same track twice etc) ? mick
  7. Mick01

Capital Punishment is GO

Just noticed this too. They're allowing 30mins to ride this section which seems like a lot for 7km of road.
  8. Mick01

Fox Float Rebuild

I'd be interested to know how to do this too. My searches haven't revealed anything apart from the simple air sleeve service. I guess from the lack of response on this thread no one out there has any info either. The two problems I can see with servicing this part of the shock though, are...
  9. Mick01

Fairfield City Farm - XCO course

As the location of the XC events in the Sydney Olympics I always wanted to try riding the course but never got around to it. They closed the farm down for a while recently but I notice it has just been re-opened. Anyway, I sent an email off to the people currently managing the place, inquiring...
  10. Mick01

Dirt Works 100 Price Index

Someone should set up a trading exchange to promote liquidity and efficiency of the market. I propose the Australian Enduro Entries Exchange (AEEE) with the single speed version... ASSEEE mick
  11. Mick01

Need to offload my Highland Fling entry (full fling)

Entry has now gone
  12. Mick01

DirtWorks Classic run & won

50km report Race went well. The forecast was for rain Saturday night so we made the decision to drive up Sunday morning. Loaded the car in the dark and drove via the back roads to St Albans (to avoid the queue for the ferry). Got there about an hour before the race. The fog had lifted on a...
  13. Mick01

Giant Maestro Suspension Problems

I had a similar problem with my '08 Anthem just recently. The top left side bolt fell out, which I didn't notice immediately. As a result the bearing on the right side was also destroyed. Had to get both sides replaced at a cost of $85. I've learnt now that I need to check the tension in the...
  14. Mick01

Sydney Spring Fat Tyre Festival 2008

I notice the results are now up on the wannaride website... http://www.wannaride.com.au/event_fattyre_results_2008.html