Recent content by mojomodo

1. mojomodo

What are your favourite trail destinations?

Thanks all, starting to get together a solid list! Still lacking a bit in NSW if anyone can help
  2. mojomodo

Cheers for kicking off Knuckles. Yeah I had a bit of a squiz at their database and some good info there which will help to cross check names.
  3. mojomodo

Hi Burners, I'm currently working on a project, part of which is compiling the the best MTB destinations, state by state from around the country. While I know some areas pretty well well, I'm not keen to trust all the info I find online so I'm after a small favour: Could you please post a...
  4. mojomodo

Victorian Downhill Series Press Release - BIG NEWS INSIDE!!!

How many races are required for a series NoFilter? Just out of interest. Good work getting this off the ground a-line!
  5. mojomodo

Giant Trance Advance SX - The Black & Gold Bomber

Cheers Tek and will do! How's yours running mate??
  6. mojomodo

Pikes for a Trance. 150mm or 160?

If you're not going dual position, I'd personally go the 150mm. I've put about 1500k's into my 2014 Advance SX and use around 140mm (30%) & 160mm (70%) depending on terrain. 150mm for me would be a good balance of climbing + still maintaining the bit of extra slackness in descending. Once...
  7. mojomodo

Giant Trance Advance SX - The Black & Gold Bomber

Well due an update so here is! No real major changes since last time, I've been really stoked with the overall setup after putting in nearly 1200k's. The only tyre I've replaced is the rear Rockrazor with an Ardent 2.4 and have been really happy with the Hans combo that it's nearly due a new...
  8. mojomodo

Tasmanian Gravity Enduro Series 2015

People have called me lots of things in the past... Sober is not one of them!! Thanks heaps for the feedback and totally agree with all of the above. We have some unique places down here and involving the local community & businesses will be really important to us.
  9. mojomodo

New Trails in Tassie.

Nothing ready at Derby at that time but certainly hit up Hollybank. Rode it on Saturday... can't get it out of my head! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pesKd2GIbdA What part of the state are you heading too and how long for? Def bring the Trance!
  10. mojomodo

Tasmanian Gravity Enduro Series 2015

Hey All, After a few months of planning and shifting ducks in align, we are pleased to announce the first Tasmanian Gravity Enduro Series, starting in 2015! We've been quietly digging away down here in Tassie over the last few years as you might be aware. There is an ever expanding trail...
  11. mojomodo

DIY GoPro MTB backpack 'aerial' mount for less than $20

Nice work, getting some nice angles from it! I built one into an old $5 op shop hiking pack to shoot a recruitment video for a mates BBQ joint. Used pretty much the same PVC piping and taped the joints. That way I can quickly change it round into different positions if need be...
  12. mojomodo

Giant US 2015 Trail & XC

Wouldn't be Giant without a few horror colours!
  13. mojomodo

Giant US 2015 Trail & XC

Yeah been keeping on eye on that thread, really keen to see the Reign in the flesh. Interesting that some of the models are a cheaper than the US site and others are more expensive. For the riders posted a few pics and prices on their Facebook today - https://www.facebook.com/fortheriders
  14. mojomodo

Giant US 2015 Trail & XC

What's this then? - http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-us/bikes/model/trance.sx.27.5/18764/76212/ Or do you mean no AUS release?
  15. mojomodo

The Meehan Monster edit

Hi Burners, My bro and I recently put together a short edit for a local bike race coming up in Hobart - The Meehan Monster. Thought I'd share it with you and hopefully get some feedback from those who no doubt watch a shit ton of MTB footage! https://vimeo.com/98099878 Meehan Monster WWW