Recent content by mr ufo

1. mr ufo

Scott 24hr 2009

Highlight for me was seeing Batman come out through the campsite climb around 11.30am Batman was ...... ...Paul Smith . A 29 er and single speeder ..
  2. mr ufo

AUS Adelaide wins National MTB Championships bid

Thats the worst kept secret in mtb circles that one ! Awesome venue ! Congratulations ... ... no uphill sprint to the finish please !
  3. mr ufo

First HMBA club round

Would love to go but after the last round was cancelled due the rain .. ... how is the road holding up ?
  4. mr ufo

National Champs Canberra 2009 - Your verdict

.. you will have to drive a bit longer to reach next years nats from canberra ;)
  5. mr ufo

National Champs Canberra 2009 - Your verdict

Check the attendence numbers ... anyway , could be at another venue next year :rolleyes:
  6. mr ufo

World Cup Australian Round

Thredbo ... there is only a few pedal strokes to the finish line !!
  7. mr ufo

Sam Hill or Nathan Rennie

What about morphing the two of them to make one MEGA rider .. Would it be Sam Rennie or Nathan Hill ??
  8. mr ufo

HMBA DH Future

HMBC do a fantastic job at DH venues .. I turned up to race on Sunday but alas , it was cancelled due to the weather ! Access to Awaba can be difficult at times but that is the attraction . Steep , rocky , fast , challenging .. everything you want ina DH track . If the numbers arent there...
  9. mr ufo

Boxxer Stickers?

boxxer decals ? http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=120332524018
  10. mr ufo

Rawnrg Thredbo To Have New Owners ?

This thread is way old ?? Where did it re appear from ?? What the hell it opens in 2 weeks .. giddy up !!!!
  11. mr ufo

Meeting November 2008

Can any person attend Steve ?
  12. mr ufo

Lights?

I third the AYUPs ! For light output and battery size , you cant go past them. Sure , HID s may have a higher output but the batteries are larger and HEAVIER
  13. mr ufo

Thredbo - all you need to know

With Thredbo MTB re opening this year under new management ( and re opening all the DH old lines as well ) this vid may be of some interest to riders thinking about the journey ... ...has been posted before but worth a watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70t-xLbX7UI
  14. mr ufo

the bike shed wollongong?

I heard it too .. I heard the ginge is running for mayor of that town .. .. and all the gong closed tracks will be re opened , only to redheads