Recent content by pharskie

1. P

Pics of trails progress. Show dem if ya gots dem!

You sir are the most pleasant trails nazi I've ever met. Good rolling around milly with ya man!
  2. P

Is it just the soil on the day or is it a bit sandy there? They look like fun man!
  3. P

I only asked as the soil looks similar to the ones up past Hornsby I went to a few years ago. No need for the nazi, "fuck off attitude"
  4. P

SOLD Hope Pro II SS hubs 32H Front and Rear

How much for just the rear?
  5. P

That looks nice man. You in NSW?
  6. P

Bargain buys thread

It's holding the bike off the ground, it's not too heavy, it's nice and stable. It does everything my park tools stand does. Just at 10% of the price. Remember also I don't ride a 17kg bike so it's not really like I need some stupidly strong built stand.
  7. P

Bargain buys thread

Na clamping to the top tube
  8. P

Bargain buys thread

It's actually more stable than the park tools one next to it
  9. P

Bargain buys thread

I have my 11.6kg dirt jump bike on it now and have no issues at all. Maybe they addressed the issues
  10. P

Bike Clamp To Build Work Stand?

Got an Aldi one today and it's so well made!!! Highly recommended
  11. P

Bargain buys thread

Aldi work stands Did anyone else come across the gems. $39 and it's as good as the $350 park tools ones. If anyone didn't, go now!!! Even comes with brackets to make it a wall mount work stand
  12. P

Will do on the videos. Just got to get a couple more bits done so we can have a solid ride. We decided that once we have a few sets we would do some solid riding but until then we will pretty much dig, dig, dig some more, hit them a couple times to make sure everything is sweet then keep...
  13. P

Landing 90% done. Just needs to set and have a final pack in. The berm goes around behind where the photo was taken then come out on the left of the down ramp back down the hill
  14. P

Seeing how this part if the forum seems to be dead I thought I would try entice some interest. Show some of your hard work. These are the trails we have been workin on. Just the two of us have done 99% of what we have so far. We are trying to steer away from the usual straight line sets and...
  15. P

Sold

still for sale?