Recent content by Pork Chop

1. P

Replace Guide RS lever with Guide RSC

Thanks for replies guys. Cheers
  2. P

Replace Guide RS lever with Guide RSC

Hi, I assume the calipers are the same for the Guide RS and RSC. I like my brakes biting at the start of the lever travel which can't be accommodated for on my current Guide RS brakes. I've found some RSC levers which sell for $75 per end, however, they're displayed as the Guide RSC G2 (?)...
  3. P

Increase HUB buzz and engagement?

!!!! :) :) :) Looked into this option and seems a good way.
  4. P

Cannondale have good bikes and design, but spec the bikes quite poorly for anything other than their top bikes. The wheels on the Habit don't seem as good as the Giant. I'd transfer the 240s from my Anthem if there wasn't the whole issue with non-boost vs boost frames.
  5. P

Yes, I noticed the dip in Giant with this bike.
  6. P

Sold SOLD - please remove

Bumpity bump!
  7. P

Cheers for replies. No BzzzZZZ = BOOO!!! Hoping that when I open up the hub, that it's just lathered with grease.
  8. P

Hey, All my bikes to date have had the DT SWISS 240s (non-boost) with upgraded 36T star ratchet. Love the sound - love the angry bees. I recently picked up the 2018 Trance Advanced 1, which I believe runs DT SWISS hubs (boost), but with 3 pawl. I haven't actually opened it to look...
  9. P

Personal safety warning - Candlebark Park trails

Just a heads up of a very suss behaviour which my brother experienced while riding at Candlebark Park on Sunday 9 July 2017 (afternoon period) My brother was riding up the rocky switch back section which is located approx 50m in from the main walking path and between the open field with the...
  10. P

Bump and open to offers.
  11. P

Send me your offers :)
  12. P

BUMP PM me your offers.
  13. P

True that and for two reasons - I already have a trail bike and if I had ridden this one, then it would be secondhand.
  14. P

Thought others would be as enthusiastic about this bike as I (initially) was. Anyhow, bump.. but also open to reasonable offers.
  15. P

FOUND iphone - Lysterfield trails

confirmed phone has been returned to owner.