Recent content by quin66

1. Q

VIC 26 forks

I have a coil pike 140 to 95mm u turn 20mm axle. Just been serviced by summit cycles. Not been on the bike since. Came off this. . $200.
  2. Q

QLD Trek Fuel EX9 26er - 2012

Thats a bargain.
  3. Q

The last movie you've last watched last

Big Hero 6. Watched with the kids and surprised how good it is. Very manga-ish in its style. My new favourite animation since How to train your dragon.
  4. Q

Contact lenses

Just back from a fitting and could not get the lenses to pop in my eyes, even managed to drop one on the floor. I have squinted eyes and couldn't manage to open them up wide enough for them to fit so will try again in a few days. Anyone else had this problem? I blame it on being an over...
  5. Q

AM Santa Cruz 5010 Carbon CC

Very very nice.
  6. Q

How often do people stack it?

Get some 26" wheels op, it's good to feel closer to the ground.
  7. Q

Dear Diary

I used to listen to one of Kevin Smiths podcast, Tell em Steve Dave and a event they had going was for people to send in photos of turds in toilets at truck stops and the meanest dirtiest or biggest would win a t-shirt or action figure of some kind. Glad I never had to judge.
  8. Q

Specialized Camber EVO - about to buy.

Wider bars shorter stem.
  9. Q

Contact lenses

Some good posts for contacts here thank fook. Went for an eye test for them today so hopefully they do the trick. Blurred trails make snails.
  10. Q

What would be your last meal?

Grilled cheese and vegemite on toast cuppa coffee and a ciggie. Now do what you gotta do ya cunts. *last words*
  11. Q

Blatant profiteering in trading section

Good onya mods. Happy to see trading access being kept to the community spirit it's intended for. Yay mtb'ers.
  12. Q

What do you eat before you ride?

It's always a 45 min or more drive for me to any trail so a large flat white and blueberry muffin while in the car.
  13. Q

Is it Fox or bike shop being so slow.

I received a very helpful message from a rep of Fox earlier today asking for some info from the bike shop he would chase up. I rang the shop to be told the bike is ready to pick up. I have it and its awesome. Really happy with the work done to it from the shop and the shock service from Fox...
  14. Q

Pike Vs Marz 350 cr

I bought those 55's from you jr. Can't wait to find out how good they will feel.