Recent content by saturated_fat

1. S

Fork and Shock setup on Fury World cup 2014

(sorry for late answer) I have managed to get the fork to 25% sag but only by leaning a bit in front, ive been riding it like that for a while, trial and error was pretty much the best option i had so that's what i did. im 60 kg and i only have 45 psi in my fork, i feel like its a bit low...
  2. S

Fork and Shock setup on Fury World cup 2014

Hey Guys, I'm having trouble to set up my suspension on my GT Fury 2014 WC. I think my rear shock isn't too bad now, bud I'll take any comment and suggestion. It's a FOX DHX RC4. With Rebound, bottom out, low and high speed comp. I'm not 100 % sure for the rebound and I did set 150 PSi...
  3. S

Hi from Canberra!!!!

sure is ;)
  4. S

Do I need new chaingrings ?

If u got lots of money to spend, check out the SRAM eagle its a 1x12
  5. S

Hi from Canberra!!!!

let me introduce myself, my name is saturated_fat, cuz i cant think of a better name. im a rider from canberra, i love downhill, all mountain and street. i got an Iron Horse Team World Cup Sunday and a Specialized S-Works Stump Jumper 2006 (proudly top range), i love dirt, its amazing, and sadly...
  6. S

What do your kids ride?

Iron Horse Team World Cup Sunday and a Specialized S-Works Stump Jumper 2006 top range of course ;)
  7. S

STOLEN ACT - 2016 Giant Reign Advanced 0

i saw a couple of kids riding the downhill section of stromlo, they all had giant reigns 2015 2 but one had the one your talking about, blue and all, put a lost sign up there, maybe draw some more attention.
  8. S

What do your kids ride?

my sister has a giant STP 2, they go for around $300-500, they r good for dirt jumps and normal mtb for kids.
  9. S

2016 UCI MTB World Cup Downhill

i reckon he is slowing down because now that he has wife and kids, plus the injury he got last year cant be helping him. hoping to see amazing runs like before :pray:
  10. S

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

replacing the back braking pad :eyebrows:
  11. S

GPS watch for cycling

i reckon strava on a phone is good enough, i tried buying a gps watch and it was well over $300 for the decent ones. if u got a good phone thats got good gps tracking, just put it in a sealed plastic bag and in ur backpack/ziped pocket. that just my personal opinion.
  12. S

2016 UCI MTB World Cup Downhill

any one else thinking about Sam hill in all this?