Recent content by ScooterXC

1. ScooterXC

VIC Sold

**$1500 ONO** Selling my pride and joy NS Majesty.. This bike has gone through a major transformation in the past 16 or so months and I am sad to put it up for sale, I just don't have to time to ride it and plenty of other bikes to upgrade Couple of small chips & scratches here and there but I...
  2. ScooterXC

Adjustable Seat Posts

Couldn't be assed reading through every page so I'll ask a question I'm sure would have already been and gone.. 27.2 droppers? Not much of a market but I'm about to get on a Niner Sir9 steel hardtail that I want to get full fun factor out of with a dropper. I've been there done that with static...
  3. ScooterXC

Intense Carbine29 '15 build complete, pics page 7!

They're solid that's for sure, haven't rim bashed yet, hold air incredibly well while setup tubeless, super wide, stiff, reasonable weight. No complaints on the rims Hub engagement is amazing, I notice it heaps. Recently had Hope 40t engagement on my last XC bike and felt laggy and like I was...
  4. ScooterXC

Uh, website says 474mm but that means nothing to me Feels really good, haven't sorted the rear suspension out yet, feels like a bit too much air and a bit chattery through rocks, eats jump like they're nothing though, so poppy and still flickable even with the big wheels
  5. ScooterXC

I don't think so, I've had wrapped bikes before (both 2nd hand) and there was so much grott trapped in the glue and they looked horrible. If it chips I'm lucky enough to know a few people who can touch up for me (hopefully can do it myself in the next couple of years)
  6. ScooterXC

My hope is that it lasts me a while, can't afford to keep doing these builds! Thanks, I kind of wish I'd got white Zelvy stickers on the rims but overall I'm still happy!
  7. ScooterXC

Thanks! Extra Large
  8. ScooterXC

Post your all mountain bike

Finally finished my build, won't go into too much detail here (PYR link in signature), but hope you all like it as much as I do!
  9. ScooterXC

Finito, for now Finally finished, didn't manage to get it built by Falls Creek AG Enduro as the wheels took a week longer than I expected. But I am pretty stoaked, yet to ride it but it does look way to clean to take out.. Will try and get some photos of this rig in the wild, much more...
  10. ScooterXC

160-130mm Rear end is adjustable 140-125mm, should be a versitile rig
  11. ScooterXC

Just a teaser, ran out of light, but yep, she's built!
  12. ScooterXC

VIC Turner Burner is now SOLD!!

Let me finish dinner and I'll grab the lappy Erm, platform shoes..? :-\
  13. ScooterXC

Dang, I need the money..
  14. ScooterXC

Thanks mate New bike is just about ready so this will be retiring from my stable after next weekend.. sad to see it go, it's been a fricken blast of a bike Someone needs to send me offers [emoji4]
  15. ScooterXC

Holla! Back from kind of sunny QLD and had a couple of small parts arrive while I was away Wheels should arrive Tuesday/Wednesday and she'll be built for this weekends Gravity Enduro at Falls Creek (I'll take the Turner as backup..) Still need to route rear brake line through the internal...