Recent content by specialized32

1. specialized32

VIC SOLD Yeti sb5c

Considering how long the ads been on possibly gone. Few on the for sale thread that need updates if not delete Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. specialized32

QLD SOLD

hey got in first haha
  3. specialized32

QLD SOLD

Pm sent
  4. specialized32

2016 Norco Range C7.2 (L frame) SOLD

its does now its done
  5. specialized32

Won't last long looking for it to be gone by weekend, fark what you got in that couch Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  6. specialized32

My thoughts exactly I'm not listing it anywhere else for now just rotor members I want to see this to a good home ...fukin gutted bout this but family first Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  7. specialized32

Refer to new post please delete
  8. specialized32

Shut up and take my $$ (bikecomp.de)

Sorry just couldn't find anything on the forums. eBay sellers direct from factory go for very similar prices but the GX eagle drivetrain complete was stupid cheap compared to anything online Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  9. specialized32

Shut up and take my $$ (bikecomp.de)

Hi All. Was going through bikecomponent.de website for a full GX Eagle drivetrain and code RSC brakes now they are very well priced even comparing say off eBay or MTB direct. Has anyone dealt with them before? I wouldn't mind buying a bundle of SRAM gear from them but thought we have been...
  10. specialized32

Forked decisions....

Shit that's cheap there rockshox are stupid cheap a lyrik in 170mm 27.5 shipped all up for under 1k..... Was in the same boat as you not so long ago as boost forks are sort of the norm now I honestly don't feel the benefit but that perhaps I have a better/stiffer wheelset. Sent from my Nexus 6...
  11. specialized32

Sold Fox DOSS, spank oozy rims, 1x10 DH setup, shimano xt brakeset, 3/4 Bike build SOLD

Post updated what in description is what's left Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  12. specialized32

Truvativ parts? Any good

Alloy or carbon ? Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  13. specialized32

Truvativ parts? Any good

Yeah seen there started there new enduro and DH line and they keep going on they have the best priced carbon cranks in the market ...possible reason behind that Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  14. specialized32

Truvativ parts? Any good

Been trying to finally finish this new build noticed truvativ descendent gear especially there new carbon cranks and carbon bars very well priced. Anyone had experience with there parts? Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk