Recent content by Steve's_Sky1

1. Steve's_Sky1

BMX Custom BMX Haro Odyessy KHE Colony Profile Fly

hi all, this bike is now for sale it can be found here http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?248344-Custom-BMX-Haro-Odyessy-KHE-Colony-Profile-Fly&p=2579323#post2579323
  2. Steve's_Sky1

September 11 Conspiracy theories....

wow , just read all the posts....didn't think i'd get this many replies :) However it is good to see that some people have the views on a topic, which is quite frankly a very terrible event...but has so many questions that still have not been answered to this day. and the documentary that i...
  3. Steve's_Sky1

September 11 Conspiracy theories....

hey guys, for a public speaking speech i'm doing a persuasive speech on the September 11 Conspiracy's Now i'm conducting a survey on the attacks.... here is the link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TX7MSHY it is only a 5 question survey so it should only take you around 30 seconds. If...
  4. Steve's_Sky1

QLD Sold please delete

Sold guys thanks for viewing
  5. Steve's_Sky1

QLD Sold please delete

price drop to $550!!! still negotiable! also remember to contact owner directly:) email address can be found in first post.
  6. Steve's_Sky1

QLD Sold please delete

price drop to $600!!
  7. Steve's_Sky1

QLD Sold please delete

firstly this isn't my bike, i'm putting his bike on here for a mate. However i take responsibility of the thread. PLEASE email the owner directly on addidas_guy_12@hotmail.com Item: 2009 STP2 Location: Gold Coast Item Condition: pretty good condition scratches here and there no dents...
  8. Steve's_Sky1

BMX Custom BMX Haro Odyessy KHE Colony Profile Fly

no it dosen't cause i've left the gyro tab on the right and zip tied it to that
  9. Steve's_Sky1

Xbox 360's Unite!

add me Steve MTB7, i'm looking to organize and all nighter on the 29th the tuesday if anyone is interested most likly on MW2 add me if your interested
  10. Steve's_Sky1

My Norco Bigfoot 08 With Gusset Slim Jims!!

despite the 10 month grave dig, this isnt' my bike anymore i ride bmx now the chainstay protector i think is what your talking about? its called a lizardskin you most likly can pick one up at your lbs for around $15 (that's how much i paid for mine)
  11. Steve's_Sky1

The Photo Snob Thread

okie dokie, what do those modes do?? i've only skimmed over the manuel of the camera haha, i've started to use manuel this morning chaning aperture shutter speed iso the useal
  12. Steve's_Sky1

Ringtones for iPhone 3Gs.

while were on the topic of custom ringtones, anyone done custom sms tones? i'm pretty sure i can be done but alot of fidling around
  13. Steve's_Sky1

The Photo Snob Thread

picked up a canon 50d yesterday, here are some of my first photo's out of the camera, all were taken in full auto or macro modes on the camera. here's the link:Flickr any C & C is welcome:o
  14. Steve's_Sky1

Xbox 360's Unite!

i'm on holidays now...going to be plaing mw2 when i'm not working or bmxing add me Steve MTB7, just send a voice message or text message with the friend request so i know who you are