Recent content by stixmtb

1. S

My Dirt Jumps

hey all havn't been on for a while but there has been a little progress. i have built a sort of wallride type of thing with a nice hip jump leading up to it. i have no pics at the moment but they wll be up soon :D
  2. S

My Pumptrack

wow this is amazing, so neat and tidy. would love to see a vid of it to see how smooth it really is. It looks like you have a great choice of lines as well. great work ;)
  3. S

trick how tos

Hey mate great idea, i myself am only learing the basics of dirt jump tricks and I want to start working my way up. hopefully this thread will help people like me be pulling bigger and better tricks sooner :p
  4. S

My Dirt Jumps

hey mate yer will try that asap thanks for the tip!
  5. S

My Dirt Jumps

thanks mate yer should be good fun;) Also anybody know the best solution when the face starts to crack. iv heard of just watering it alot and smoothing it until they stop forming. anybody got any better solutions?:confused:
  6. S

My Dirt Jumps

hey mate yer the gap is larger then it looks in the Pictures but it is probally a bit small. thats just my error and is partly because i built the down ramp first. that doesnt really bother me as im not the best dirt jumper, i just wanted something fun to muck around on in the backyard :D
  7. S

My Dirt Jumps

hey guys its been pouring down rain here in the last couple days so the soil is in mint condition. i got some decent work done on the middle jump and it is now looking great just need some sunshine to help it set. i also added an extra set of bricks on the brick jump which has really given it...
  8. S

My Dirt Jumps

yer im lucky i have the room and my parents allow me to use some of it:p i had alot of bricks lying around so i thought ill use them to my advantage:) glad i could help out
  9. S

My Dirt Jumps

hey mate thanks alot. yer im really happy with the way the first jump has turned out:D. and im glad that i have inspired you;) hopfully will get some more progress done tomorow night
  10. S

Greenvalleys Slopestyle Course..

awsome work thats thing is going to be huge!! Can't wait to see the updates ;)
  11. S

My Dirt Jumps

yer mate im real lucky i have the room:D. i really hope that that thay have good flow and ill hopefully be able to build another after them if i have enough room. thanks for the input ;)
  12. S

My Dirt Jumps

the photo's dont show it but there is alot of room for the run up and you can get quite alot of speed up. in am hoping to learn to do tricks on them but im planning on having three jumps on this down ramp and this jump will be by far the smallest of them. :D as for the grass i dont plan on...
  13. S

My Dirt Jumps

the jumps before i started yesterdays work on the landing this mornings work on the first jump, got pretty creative hope you all like. tell me what you think.
  14. S

My Dirt Jumps

hey everyone after reading how to build a dirt jump thread i decided to rebuild my own dirt jumps that are at my place. im planning on having 3 jumps on the same down ramp and then a second set of ramps just after because i have limited on space. i started the 1st down ramp today and to...
  15. S

How to build DJ's

thanks so much on the great info. it was really helpful