Recent content by sunmonkee

1. S

White industries compatibility with Shimano 11 speed

Hi, I have a white industries One crank set, that I would like to pair with a Shimano 11 speed drive train. The White industries chain ring is not compatible with 1x setups as it is not NW, so I would be required to fit something else, I would preferably lite to use a Absolute Black oval...
  2. S

Spray Bike

http://spray.bike/
  3. S

Spray Bike

HI Guys, Does anyone have any experience using this product? Looks like its a easy and cjheap? way of paiting your frame. Thanks,
  4. S

The Single Speed Thread

I am in Adelaide, and 193 cm, I ride a lage Comic Solaris
  5. S

The Single Speed Thread

Ss bike options Hi all, Im looking to purchase a single speed, i dont want to spend more than 1,000. So far i am lookingat akona unit, charge cooker or redline monocoq. Are there any other bikes arround that price?
  6. S

Riding in Research Victoria.

No Garmin unfortunately. Is there anywhere else worth checking out? Worst case ill try my luck finding the trails.
  7. S

Riding in Research Victoria.

HI, I am heading to Research in Victoria for a few day s at Christmas. Looks like there are a few decent trails around the area, Plenty George and Smiths Gully. I'm wanting to ride somewhere that's well sign posted as I wont have a heap of time to explore. I'll be in Prahran later that week...
  8. S

27.5+ fork compatability

Yeah, I'm worried that I might not like it... but I would rather give it a go with some the Solaris rather than buy a new bike and be disappointed.
  9. S

27.5+ fork compatability

SID 100 mm
  10. S

27.5+ fork compatability

Hi All, I have a Cotic Solaris, and I'm thinking about giving 27.5 + thing a try, I currently have a 29er fork, and I'm not sure if thats the correct size fork for 27.5+ tyres.
  11. S

Rigid fork

HI, I'm after a rigid for to use on a Cotic Solaris. The specs say that I need to use one wit ha 490 axle to crown measurement. I have had a bit of a look and am struggling to find something that fits? What are the repercussions of using a fork with less of a axle to crow measurement...
  12. S

protection for steel frames

Whats the best way to protect a new steel frame? The surly website recommendsJ P Weigle Frame Saver or motor fogging oil or boiled linseed oil. http://surlybikes.com/info_hole/spew/spew_care_and_feeding_of_your_steel_frame Whats the best way to apply it to the inside of the frame?
  13. S

head set question

I am in Adelaide. I have contacted Cotic, who will for the correct one for me. It's bloody confusing trying to keep up with the different sizes and standards for ,MTB.
  14. S

head set question

I have recently purchased a Cotic Solaris, http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/solaris#compatibility I need to buy a headset that will be compatible with a straight steerer fork, the specs on the Cotic website say that I need to use a headset with a 44 cup? I have no idea what head set I need to...