Recent content by sxereturn

1. S

Help me with a SNAKE!

nzhumpy, it would have been the same species - Common/Green Tree Snake. The Duckmeister, Browns are amongst the most timid/shy/nervous of the lot. What is often labeled as aggression is really just defensive behaviour. Don't be threatening and they won't be defensive.
  2. S

Farkers of days gone by

Never been banned in my life! 2003 represent.
  3. S

Brisbane DH Scene

Hey guys, I bought Jillian Duncan's book the other day and it seems there are a whole lot more DH tracks around then when I was riding ~8 years ago. I'm considering getting a DH bike now but thought I'd ask on here if there's much of a scene happening? A lot of guys were getting out of it...
  4. S

Email/IP listed with Spamhaus? Help!

The issue isn't getting removed from Spamhaus - I've done that a couple of times. The issue is it keeps telling me I'm sending spam when I'm not. Obviously I have some malware or something like that that's commandeering my email addresses? I'm using a Mac, that shouldn't happen right?
  5. S

Email/IP listed with Spamhaus? Help!

Hey guys, Again, I'm posting a tech question on Farkin as it usually pays off. Just went to reply to an email from one of my company email addresses and I got this error - nschwcmgw06p BigPond Outbound [OB105. Connection refused. 60.226.8.14 is listed on the Exploits Block List (XBL)...
  6. S

Wall mounted DVD player

Missus is crook and has to spend a lot of time in bed... Bedside has been an option, but would involve over 10 metres of cable to get to the TV and a visible hole in the wall for the cables to go into.
  7. S

Wall mounted DVD player

Hey guys, Google hasn't been my friend, so I'm turning to Farkin yet again as I know there's a bunch of tech savvy people here. Just bought a 50" plasma for the bedroom...wall mounted directly across from our bed, all hidden cables etc. I obviously want to be able to play DVDs, but I want...
  8. S

Remote Accessible Hard Drive

JB swapped what I had for the My Book Live without any cost - it's working exactly as I want it too and was dead easy to set up. Very happy.
  9. S

Possible Great Wall and Chery recall

Just read that article...didn't think it would make it, but then again, we did virtually the same trip in 2007 - me in a 1990 4x4 Hilux and a mate in a new 2wd Rodeo! Not exactly challenging, just hit the dunes with speed.
  10. S

Possible Great Wall and Chery recall

Not true. I'm currently in the market for a 2007+ SR5 dual cab, diesel Hilux with under 100,000km. I won't get any change from $35,000. They are $55,000 drive away. $20,000 depreciation equates to around $4,000 a year if purchased at the ticket price which is rare.
  11. S

The problem is I'm not technically minded - this is convenient, simple and makes senese. Everything you said went over my head...NAS? Mirrored?
  12. S

Just went back to JB and they exchanged what I had for a 3TB WD My Book Live...this seems to do what I want. The bloke at JB thinks I may have trouble putting the MYOB data file on it though...we'll see tomorrow.
  13. S

Hey guys, My second IT related question on a MTB forum in a day...go me. I've wanted to set up a remotely accessible hard drive for my staff and I for a few months now. We have a lot of files that are constantly being updated and it's such a hassle to always be emailing the most current...
  14. S

Domain Name/Douche Web Host Information

Hmm. I might just have to go and burn down their houses.
  15. S

Domain Name/Douche Web Host Information

Hey guys, One of my companies websites has been hosted with the same company for 6 years. I recently had a new one built and the designer is hosting it elsewhere. I emailed my old host to get them to cancel my hosting and transfer the domain...they are refusing without the payment of some...