Recent content by tracywhittaker

1. T

Alpine Assault

Sounds like heaps of fun, looking forwrad to it :)
  2. T

Riders wanted to ressurect north-east melbourne trails...

If girls are welcome, count me in!
  3. T

Barjarg DH Pics

Heaps more!
  4. T

Barjarg DH Pics

Hi All, Hope you enjoy the pictures. T-race
  5. T

State Enduro Series 2010 (Vic)

This date clashes with the Vic Down Hill series at Mt Baw Baw. Will there be a possiblity of scheduling an alternative date? Tracy
  6. T

Pls delete thread

Hux, You have WAY to much time on your hands!!!
  7. T

New to the boards. Looking to get into DH.

That's a shame as your missing out on two awesome tracks. See you at Mt Buller in 2011.
  8. T

08 Aline, 08 or 09 sunday FOUND please delete

Hey, Would you consider looking at bikes in Vic?
  9. T

New to the boards. Looking to get into DH.

Hey Ruys, The Dh season is just about to kick off, with the first round at Eildon on 16-17 October. Check out www.vicdhseries.com for more info. Trace
  10. T

Gday Gday

Hey batesy, I'm not too sure about singletrack in Kinglake however, there's some really good single track at Smiths Gully (starting at the shop). If you feel like driving that little bit further, there's also the Yarra Flats and Westerfolds in Templestowe. Trace
  11. T

how does the VICDH starting beeps work on a race??

Hux, I'm so there with your camera when you ride off the end of the tipper.
  12. T

Chics in BMX (aka. Powderpuffs, BMX babes,etc)

Hey hach_bee, Both types of racing are hard work, both mentally and physically. I'm working on my jumping and hill climbing skills at the moment (the two things that really let me down in a race). The BMX track seemed like the best place to start. Jumps and plenty of straights. :D
  13. T

Chics in BMX (aka. Powderpuffs, BMX babes,etc)

Hey Girls, Have been riding BMX for the last six months (slowly getting better at it), and looking to start racing soon. My riding back ground was mainly DH and xc. I clearly wan't busy enough racing those two series so I'm taking up another style of riding! I'm in Melbourne, so ride a...
  14. T

Girl's Introduction to Downhill weekend, Albury

Sounds like a great idea Anna. Hopefully you get a good turn out. :D
  15. T

Interim Results Gippsland MTB Blores Hill 4 Hour Enduro 25-Jul-2010

Made the trip down to Blores to race with/against my sister. Awesome tracks out there, and great company (even tho I spent 99.9% of the time on my own). Well done to everyone who rode, and all the supports in the timing tent. Nothing like encouragement when your body is telling you NO...