Recent content by treggs

1. treggs

$10 000!

Some excellent suggestions so far. If you have debt's, get rid of them. If you don't have debt's, put it out of harms way until you decide. If you decide to invest it (best option in my book) make sure you do some considerable homework before you do. Buying random shares will not work...
  2. treggs

07 Boxxer WC top out

You might be a little short on oil on the rebound side of the fork. A spring is a spring and it pushes the fork to the extended position. It's the rebound damping that slows it down. If you have the right amount of oil and a lowish pressure and it still goes clunk then it's time to pull them...
  3. treggs

Gay/lesbians adopting kids - what do you think?

I understand there are some shades of grey but if I were to have sex with a man then I would regard myself as at least bisexual. Not my cup of tea but surely in the example I have given that makes the lesbian at least bisexual as well. Digressing from main topic so I'll stop now :rolleyes:
  4. treggs

In my very limited experience on the matter this is what I understand to be normal for lesbian couples wanting kids. repeat: my very limited experience. If this is a good generalization for lesbian couples wanting kids then they could certainly be brought up in a worse environment. ALL OTHER...
  5. treggs

Pretty much what I was getting at. Would you have sex with a member of the opposite to your preference to become a parent? In my case that would mean being gay to be a parent. For a lesbian it would mean being hetro to become a parent. Not the soundest of examples but you get what I'm trying...
  6. treggs

I can't speak for him but I suspect he is generalizing. In other words regardless of whose parents we are talking about, he regards the traditional family structure to be his preference. I guess their is nothing wrong with that except as I pointed out before if she "got knocked up the...
  7. treggs

Crankworx 08. Invite only for Slopestyle

Not a whole lot of spare spots for the rest of the world.
  8. treggs

beautiful bikes - post them here

I agree. A very nice piece of engineering. Perhaps just a little more refinement but it's definitely a step in the right direction.
  9. treggs

Fair call. Didn't give it much thought before posting the question. I guess "Who raises you?" is a more valid question, again regardless of the situation. If gay people want equality then they should be subject to the same rules as hetro parents. i.e. abuse your kid and get your ass kicked...
  10. treggs

Crankworx 08. Invite only for Slopestyle

Hopefully Chris gets an invite then, and Heppy. Both of them can give the big names a run for their money.
  11. treggs

Exactly. Although that brings up another point. If we should all be able to chose the marital/family structure we are involved in, are kids with gay parents getting a choice? Hmm.. hadn't thought of that one til then.
  12. treggs

and it would be fair if Elbo had the same opinion. He believes in family structure and something different shouldn't be forced on him either.
  13. treggs

Type Asexual reproduction into wikipedia. Tis all explained. There are examples in animals at the bottom of the page
  14. treggs

LOL, beat me too it.