Recent content by Wellsey

1. Wellsey

The gaming thread

You tried Hawken on PS4 yet? Free to play mech game.
  2. Wellsey

The gaming thread

Anyone playing The Division on PS4? Wellsey_82.
  3. Wellsey

The gaming thread

Forza Horizon 3 on Xbox. Very good.
  4. Wellsey

The gaming thread

Far Cry 4 is the same as 3, just in the Himalaya's instead of the tropics. Very good, lots of fun. Primal on the other hand, sucks a fat one.
  5. Wellsey

SOLD GoPro Hero 3+ Black with loads of extras

SOLD, SOLDY, MCSOLD, SOLDEROONY. Comes with - 1 basic mount, new flat plate and adhesive. 2 x 32gb high speed cards w/reader. Brand new. 4 x batteries. Dual charger. Brand new. Remote with cord, keyrings. 2 x Frames, 1 normal, 1 for backpack battery. Clear lens cover for use with...
  6. Wellsey

The GoPro thread

https://shop.gopro.com/APAC/cameras/ Called it.
  7. Wellsey

From Fat to Phat

Checking in. Am alive. Few major setbacks in the last couple of months but altogether the trend is onwards and upwards. Have thrown out my scales. As in literally in the bin. I find weighing myself just depresses the F&%K out of me. Last time I could focus on the readout through the cloud of...
  8. Wellsey

The GoPro thread

I'd hold off on the Session mate, I went to get one this week and no-one has stock anywhere, and none on back order. I suspect a new model is on the way.
  9. Wellsey

The last movie you've last watched last

This is awesome, watched it on Netflix. Real story, uses real people from the town it happened in. Jack Black is fucking great.
  10. Wellsey

Giant 2017 range

That XTC looks mint.
  11. Wellsey

The last movie you've last watched last

Not a movie, but just finished watching Stranger Things on Netflix, and it was fecking great. Complete amalgamation of horror and sci-fi classics like Stephen King's It, E.T, The Thing and Fringe, with an awesome synth soundtrack. Perfect mix of scares without any real gore, great characters and...
  12. Wellsey

Trump's Nazi Acceptance Speech

Yeah, I don't understand why the media aren't drawing the obvious parallels between his entire campaign and the Nazi movement. It's a bit frightening.
  13. Wellsey

The gaming thread

Not at all, but there are references and throwbacks that will be lost on you. Nothing that seriously detracts in any way though. EDIT - You can get all three earlier games remastered on PS4 for cheap at the moment, search "The Nathan Drake Collection"
  14. Wellsey

The gaming thread

Finish it just for the ending mate, it's worth it.
  15. Wellsey

The gaming thread

Found some good videos on youtube for people who need the back story before playing it. Story seems typically Japanese; ie, confusing and weird.