Recent content by woodb

1. W

VIC SOLD Commencal Supreme Team DH 2009

Item: SOLD 2009 Commencal Supreme Team DH Location: Melbourne, Vic (Yarra Valley) Item Condition: Imaculate, well looked after Reason for selling: Don't need such a good bike for the amount of riding I'm doing (girlfriend:rolleyes:). Price and price conditions: $5000 Postage:can ship...
  2. W

Neck braces

ive got the leatt neck brace. really happy with it. feels real good on to.. lots of adjustment also. good one to get i recon..
  3. W

Bar width and road law

how funny is that. lol. too wider bars a. one of my mates got picked up by the police the other day for talking on his phone while riding.
  4. W

Rennie - What tha?

nathan rennie wat a gun. such a cool guy, always out there having fun. all the best nathan. hope you rip it up..
  5. W

Wet Ridding

hey mate. i found when ridding in the wet and mud is to adjust my tyre preasures down a couple of psi. Also making my rebound alittle faster just so the tyres and track alittle better.. thats what i found helps anyway
  6. W

2009 VSS#4 Mt Buller

hey buddy, would you have any of number 4.. thank you. yeah mt baw baw coming up..
  7. W

Vic state series round 3 : Mount baw baw

Yeah Baw Baw
  8. W

A Little Downhill filming today - Ben Mueller

yeah woff dog. ben's my hero how sic is that track..
  9. W

What's your opinion on 09 Commencals

Rompin Hardcore..
  10. W

Eildon - Spring Racing Carnival

check out the shot of james.. last pic.. looking good james. keep it up buddy. xo
  11. W

Vic State Titles

lets just say, the tracks rompin hardcore and i cant wait to do some skids.. if you want info call YVC on 97351483
  12. W

KOB Rd 3 Nerrina 2/8/08

can you show us of that Brendan Wood guy.. And maybe that whitelock kid. thank you...
  13. W

stromlo downhill 27-7-08

hey quarter pounder. got any of that awesome commencal bike...
  14. W

Victorian Winter DH program!!! Check it..

yeah matt.. how goood is the mechanic at yvc.. awesome i heard.. cant wait to do some skids...
  15. W

Flow Track

your awesome james.. yeah flow track