Little Things You Hate

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Yeah, that’ll work.

Fishing versus farming... either way, it’ll be on the nose.
I'm sure there is plenty more air vent delicacies out there too.

I will indulge the pricks up the street in some odour action if they try to cut my hose for bong again.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Thanks Mr Crudley for your thoughts regarding cat that died suddenly , am up early thinking about her.
Zaf you are right certain populations esp indigenous who arent culturally v concerned about health literacy prolly do need my health record . It will be a mess due to lack of editing but better than nothing.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Hah, you guys are amateurs. Tom cat piss down the scuttle vents. Refresh every couple of days.

My chunt of a boss many years ago deserved and got this treatment. He had to have his car stripped and deodourised. Wrote letters to the council CEO, state MP and federal MP complaining about the feral cat problem. I know, I had to write the letters for him.

He had to sell the car. Bought another and guess what? Within a week it was the same.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Prawn heads and chillies in a preserving jar left out in the sun for a few weeks until it turns to liquid, then tipped inside the vents and seals. I'm told by a friend it makes you gag as you do the pouring but same result as Dales...time to sell the car as that eye watering stench is going nowhere.

scblack

Leucocholic
I used to leave prawn heads in the freezer. Then you drop them in the car air vents. 'Cause they're frozen, people will drive away not knowing they are there. But of course later they'll thaw out, and give some damn good stinkin'.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Not a big fan of the new Shimano bottom brackets. Pita to install the adaptor into the old BB tool, then try and force it onto the bottom bracket and hold it on.

Another thing fixed that was never broken...

Z

Zaf

Bottom brackets are a great example of the madness of crowds. Anything pressfit or slipfit designed in the last 10 years needs to be thrown in a sack and submerged till the bubbles stop.
Or do away with them altogether. Archaic, backwards design no matter which way you thread or press it.

Flow-Rider

Burner
As much as this story is about what potentially could have happened to the dog (and something really fucked up did happen), it pisses me off that the type of people who give away a dog on facebook/gumtree are even allowed a dog in the first place. Fuck. Afternoon ruined.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-19/dog-free-to-good-home-facebook-suffers-facial-injuries/9997728
Some people are just scum of the earth. I've heard of that happening up there, kents steal dogs from the back of utes while the owners are at the pub.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
As much as this story is about what potentially could have happened to the dog (and something really fucked up did happen), it pisses me off that the type of people who give away a dog on facebook/gumtree are even allowed a dog in the first place. Fuck. Afternoon ruined.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-19/dog-free-to-good-home-facebook-suffers-facial-injuries/9997728
I long ago had to stop assuming people were essentially ok, and now assume they’re arseholes until I learn otherwise. Humanity is just depressing.