Little Things You Hate

This guy...

He likes to pass it off as a joke, but he doesn’t seem to get that the average bogan fuckwit watching his videos are not bright enough to grasp that subtlety. As such, I rate his videos as borderline dangerous...

It’s all a bit depressing really....
I nevertheless knew this guy existed ( his ilk, yes)

LTIH = clicking on his video and giving him a hit.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
New lighting at work... Energy efficient = cheapest available ultra white LEDs that are doing weird things to my eyes.

And the fuckwit tradies smashed my keyboard :( I'd been hoarding that ancient keyboard because its a really nice one as opposed the usual cheap shit they give us...

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
This guy...

This moron did a show in town last month, what a shame I didn't get a chance to shove a dried up white dog shit down his neck. I get the tough guy attitude for the sake of his video's that people may find slightly funny but he is just an educated grogan fishing for likes. Hopefully his big mouth can talk him out of some shitty situation and he doesn't get his teeth kicked out. What a fuckwit.

I did just see a video of some fat dude in France trying to push one of the riders in the race, maybe he is pissed off because that guy can actually ride up a hill? People are spitting on one of the former champions? What the shit are they doing? Did this guy marry a seven year old girl? Why the hate?

Binaural

Eats Squid
Low key, the Tour de France is a dickhead magnet. Just check out some of the pictures out there of spitting, sabotage, shoving, throwing stuff, yelling nasty abuse etc. The riders are undergoing the most severe physical test of their lives AND have to deal with this shit, amazing there aren't more incidents.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Low key, the Tour de France is a dickhead magnet. Just check out some of the pictures out there of spitting, sabotage, shoving, throwing stuff, yelling nasty abuse etc. The riders are undergoing the most severe physical test of their lives AND have to deal with this shit, amazing there aren't more incidents.
Wow, I didn't know that kind of junk was going on, what small minded lame kind of idiot does that? Why put the energy into attending something just to be a fuckwit abou tit. Morons.

Z

Zaf

I was watching last night, and even the presenters where saying it. "Show some bloody respect!!" when Kruijswijk was in the final 5km and some members were booing him and getting in his face.
It is really frustrating to see, especially given that his solo breakaway, with 70km to go, and getting it out to 6min lead to only get caught at the end, was in every sense of the word amazing! He really did deserve to take the stage win.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Those Frenchies are a bit protective of 'their race' and aren't backwards about showing their feelings towards those they think are doing it harm, even if the governing bodies have given the OK, hence all the hate Chris Froome after his recent drug case. And for Team Sky in general for their boring as fuck race tactics.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Those Frenchies are a bit protective of 'their race' and aren't backwards about showing their feelings towards those they think are doing it harm, even if the governing bodies have given the OK, hence all the hate Chris Froome after his recent drug case. And for Team Sky in general for their boring as fuck race tactics.
Well, they picked Lance was a doper and I'm sure they know something strange is going on with Froome.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
It's the most widely acknowledged doping sport - they really only have themselves to blame.

I've spectated the TdF - was one of the best things wifey & I have ever done...ending in Foix, we stood at the finish line barriers all day. Such a wonderful spectacle.

Yes, that's Cadel:
That's definitely on out lotto list.

We've chased the whole week of the Tour Down Under a couple of times.

Company car copped a floggin those days.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2...sprints-third-tour-de-france-victory-stage-13

The French media, now expecting a sixth Team Sky win in seven years, have also picked up the baton. Team Sky was described as the “snake with two heads” by Liberation, while L’Equipe said that “when you wear the jersey of the British team, suspicion is as contagious as herpes”.

The physicality of Thomas’s strength to sprint clear of his peers at the top of the exhausting climb to Alpe d’Huez, brought comparisons with Eddy Merckx from one veteran in the press room. But it also brought eye-rolling and derision from others, baffled by Sky’s continuing production line of Grand Tour contenders.
Shit going down...

Flow-Rider

Burner
Aust Post just cracks me up, received an email with options of the delivery and one was to drop off in a safe place without a signature so I opted for that. The automated service says it sends a conformation email that I never received, delivery dude turns up early for once needs a signature, I get an email that it's delivered and the conformation email at the same time.:confused:

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Aust Post just cracks me up, received an email with options of the delivery and one was to drop off in a safe place without a signature so I opted for that. The automated service says it sends a conformation email that I never received, delivery dude turns up early for once needs a signature, I get an email that it's delivered and the conformation email at the same time.:confused:
I had something like that once. The safe place was on the seat of my tractor which was about 200m away from the house.