Little Things You Hate

moorey

call me Mia
So, what did good Dr Keith have to say about your bruised peach fuzzed arse during the compromising examination?

About that Avatar, we need to have a talk. Bring back #BagODicks :)
1. If I went to Keith for every bike stack injury, he’d block me....particularly as so many are arse related.
2. I actually didn’t change my avatar.
3. What was the question again?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
1. If I went to Keith for every bike stack injury, he’d block me....particularly as so many are arse related.
2. I actually didn’t change my avatar.
3. What was the question again?
1. Dr Keith must be a fine proctologist :)
2. Ummmm.....but, wait a minute, oh, errr, hang on........
3. Nevermind.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
This guy...

He likes to pass it off as a joke, but he doesn’t seem to get that the average bogan fuckwit watching his videos are not bright enough to grasp that subtlety. As such, I rate his videos as borderline dangerous...

It’s all a bit depressing really....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
@Haakon on case you didn't know, he is from Newcastle. I promise you that he (along with 99% of the population here) hate bikes with the same level of passion that I hate having my testicle fed through a meat grinder.

Haakon

@Haakon on case you didn't know, he is from Newcastle. I promise you that he (along with 99% of the population here) hate bikes with the same level of passion that I hate having my testicle fed through a meat grinder.
Sounds like an awesome place... A real cultural centre. I’m sure the beach is an upgrade from Canberra though.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Hating on cycling is a pretty common theme throughout his video’s. Dudes a twat. Theres no subtlety about him

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
They already do. Remember that cunt that plowed into cyclists in bondi i think it was?

Mrs. Ultras dad died when a car pulled onto a freeway near helensburgh and plowed into a group of riders on the shoulder.

Fuck I’ve been hit 3 times. Twice on purpose. People just swerving into me and knocking me off. Cops don’t do shit. Third time was somebody pulling out of a congested driveway with poor visibility for all parties, shit happens there.

I’ve also had a longneck launched at me from a ute, he was heading up hill and I was bombing down. It shattered when it skimmed my helmet. I knew the guy, cops still didn’t do shit. So I unscrewed the valves on his tyres and filled em with superglue. Cunt.

Fuck road riding, it’s not worth it. Much nicer in the bush.

Haakon

Jesus... Thats fucked.

I love roadies. Love riding on the road. Hate being so scared all the time...