Bargain buys thread

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Are the bearings sealed or just have the cover?
Dunno Cyclo, I reckon they have as much protection as the composite jockey that is there has, I have not received mine yet but they have to be better than what is there. Will update with findings soon.

The play in SRAM 12spd jockeys is what has made me look at this shit... its fucking disgusting what play GX and below has. How can shifting be precise when the jockey has a 8mm wobble.

Scotty675

Cable thief
I paid $1150 from cycle deal for mezzer pro Ltd 29er last week. Wiggle have them for $1762. Thems the games the bike shops play. I’m sure the forks listed are old stock as are listed as 160mm but still a bargain buy

Minlak

custom titis
What are YOU on. The listed RRP is $1439...making the discount looking even better. It’s a good price, I just call BS on the RRP
Well now you ask I am actually on my second Jack Daniels and I hardly drink and since the operation it goes straight to my head

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
I paid $1150 from cycle deal for mezzer pro Ltd 29er last week. Wiggle have them for $1762. Thems the games the bike shops play. I’m sure the forks listed are old stock as are listed as 160mm but still a bargain buy
Mattoc is 160mm

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
That's a very good price on the limited edition Mezzer.